Training

Your P.O.V.

It has been one month since me and Kurapika began our training. So far we have both learned Ten, Zetsu, and Ren. We are currently learning Hatsu so we can take a water divination test to see what category of Nen we fall into.

By the end of the day, I could activate my Hatsu. At least enough to do the water divination test.

I placed my hands around the glass with a leaf on top of the water. When I activated my Hatsu, the leaf started to form into things like swords. "Ah, you're a conjurer." My master said. "Oh. Okay then. Why is the chance of me learning specialist as another Nen ability 0%?" I asked. "Specialist abilities can only be learned if you are a specialist. Specialists have the ability to learn all other categories to 100%." He said. "Hey, can you make me mad real quick? I want to try something." I said. I wanted to activate my violet eyes to see what would happen. "Okay, how can I make you mad?" He asked. "Talk about The Phantom Troupe like they're the best people ever." I said. "Okay. The phantom troupe are so great. They are the perfect people. Killing innocent people is so cool." He said and it was like he was actually telling the truth, but I knew he wasn't.

My vision turned violet. I activated my Hatsu and placed my hands around the water. The leaf disintegrated in the water. "You're a specialist!" He said as his eyes widened. "Oh so my theory is right." I said. "Kurapika, can you activate your scarlet eyes?" I asked him. "Yes." He said and his eyes turned scarlet. They were so beautiful. "Okay, now do the water divination test." I said and he placed his hands around the water and just as I figured he was a specialist with his eyes scarlet. "So you are both conjurers and specialists. Very interesting. I don't believe this has ever happened before. What would you like to conjure?" He asked me and Kurapika. "Chains" Kurapika said. "Ice blades" I said. "Well, you have thought this through." He said and smiled. "You need to train to be able to conjure chains or ice blades. It can still be very difficult even if you are a conjurer." He said. "You may go and get some rest now." He said. "Osu" me and Kurapika said in unison.

Kurapika's P.O.V.

We were walking back to where we are staying while we train. "That was very smart of you to think that our eyes could effect our Nen ability." I said. "Well it was just a guess. I didn't know if it would have an influence on it or not. I guess it did though." She said. "Well now we know we can become very strong." I said. "Yeah, I guess so."

Y/N had received a call from someone and answered. I could only hear her half of the conversation. "Hello". "Oh Killua". "How have things been with your training?". "Oh I see. Gon still trying to punch Hisoka and give him his tag back?". "You have?!?!". "Be careful. I don't trust him. Bye"

"What was that about?" I asked her. "It was just Killua calling to check up on us and see how we're doing." She said. "Did he tell you his Nen ability? Oh, and what was with that be careful. I don't trust him thing?" I asked. "No. And I was talking about Hisoka. They had run into him at The Heaven's Arena." She said. "Oh, okay." I said. "So, why did you pick ice blades as what you want to conjure?" I asked Y/N. "Oh, I just thought it would be useful. I could use them as regular blades and maybe have a special power set on them." She responded "Why chains?" She asked. "It would be easier to catch The Phantom Troupe." I said. "You know revenge isn't everything. I want it as much as you do, but don't get to carried away. You will end up pushing your friends away without even knowing it." She said. "I suppose you are right. I have the feeling that I will get to caught up in it and neglect other people." I said and looked down. "Don't worry. I will always be here for you." Y/N said and kissed my cheek. "Good night" she said and snuggled up closer to me. "Good night, Y/N." I whispered and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Hey guys. Got another chapter up for you. It is longer than the first chapter like I said it would be. Hope you enjoy it. Love you guys. Byee💙💙

-Emma💚💚💜💜