Getting a job

A/N- okay so I'm kind of making a big time skip here because I feel that I can get more ideas for the story if I skip most of the training. Cause I have I bunch of ideas for things after you get a job as Neon's bodyguard.❤️

Kurapika's P.O.V.

  We were walking back to the agency to see if we could get a job now that we know Nen. "Okay, now that you can see what I'm creating, I can give you a job. Some people might not like that you have a lack of experience though, but might as well check. Do you have any ideas of a category you would like to work with?" The lady behind the counter said. "We would like an employer that will be in Yorknew around the time of the auction." I stated. "Okay, let me check." She said. "Alright we have three people who are willing to employ someone with a lack of experience. We have someone who is interested in weapons, one interested in collecting body parts, and-" she said, but I cut her off. "We would like the employer who collects body parts." I said and Y/N looked at me and nodded. "Okay, here is the address." She said and with that we left."

TIME SKIP

Your P.O.V.

  We had just arrived at the site of the job. It was like a mansion, but not as big as Killua's house. "We were sent by the agency for the job." Kurapika said. Then the gates opened. There were a bunch of guard dogs. 'Well if they need this many guard dogs I don't know if I want to work here anymore.' I thought to myself.

  "Kurapika. Don't tell anyone that I was trained by assassins. Especially by the famous Zoldycks, while I was there I figured out that they had a target who lived here, but they didn't kill him. I don't know why." I said to him. "Of course. I won't say a word as long as you don't say a word about why I took this job. Promise?" He said. "Promise!" I said.

  I had my bandana wrapped around my face concealing everything, but my eyes. I was wearing the exact same thing I wore when I first met all of my friends. I love this outfit, so many good memories. "I know you are trying to not show your face, but I like you better with no bandana." Kurapika said with a smile. "I like it better when you smile, you like it better when I don't wear a bandana. We can't have it all, can we?" I said and laughed. "Okay, now time to be serious." I said. "You're right. We have work to do." He said.

  We had made it into the mansion when a man appeared on a screen. "You must bring back one of the items on this list to be accepted for the job." The man said. We were scrolling through the items on the list when Kurapika tensed up and I knew exactly why. His scarlet eyes were on the list. I can't even imagine what he must be feeling right now. "You just have to get out of the mansion first." He said then the screen disappeared.

  Then a bunch of people dressed in black attacked us. 'There was something off about it. They were just aimlessly swinging at people. Nen puppets, huh. Impressive.' I thought to myself. Then Kurapika held a knife to a man's throat. "Who are you?" Kurapika said. "Ah, you noticed, too" I said. "Okay you caught me." He said and the Nen puppets disappeared. "You two are very impressive. Did you come together?" He asked me and Kurapika. "Yes, we did." I said. "What are your names?" He asked. "That doesn't matter right now. Answer my question. Who are you?" Kurapika said. "I already work here. I was told to test you." He said. "Fair enough." I said.

  "Okay so now will you tell me your names?" He said. "Kurapika" Kurapika said. "Y/N" I said.

Kurapika's P.O.V.

  Y/N and I had got the job as a bodyguard. We met the boss, she was a young girl. She seemed to have taken a liking to Y/N. She wanted to be friends with her. "Will you please please please be my friend, Y/N?" Neon said. "I've never had any friends who were girls." Y/N stated. "Oh, what a horrible life you must have had." She said to Y/N. Her eyes widened and she looked at me. "Well I can't say that I blame you for saying that. My life is pretty bad, but I am thankful for the friends that I do have." Y/N said.

  "Y/N, now that we're friends, and your also my bodyguard, can you um take off your bandana and show me your face." Neon said. Y/N looked at me and I nodded. She took off her bandana. "Wow Y/N! You're really pretty!" Neon said. "T-thank you Neon." Y/N said. If Y/N is happy then I'm happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N- So I got a new chapter up for you guys. Sorry it's late. Severe writers block. I hope you guys enjoyed. Love you guys. Byee💙💙

-Emma💚💚💜💜