Chapter 10

Waking up the next morning in EEs arms made me feel like the night before hadn't happened. I even smiled. Then I say the gun lying at the foot of the bed. I start to go over everything that had happened, it obviously wasn't me the first time. I know the Shadow man has a trick up his sleeve. He has something to do with this, I just can't imagine the horror he might be planning.
I roll over to face EE, we had fallen asleep in the spoon position. I put my hands on his cheeks, I kiss his lips, his forehead, then nibbled his ear lobes. Just simply wanting him to wake up. I slide in as close as I can get, our bodies creating a field of heat around us. I can feel his heart pounding through his black flannel long sleeve that he always put on after he'd had a shower. I trace the scars on his throat with my finger, it saddened me to see such an amazing person like EE be in so much pain. I wish I could take away his pain, I'd gladly hold it all inside if he didn't have to be sad about his past. I kiss his lips again, then his neck. I slowly wrap my arms around him,making contact with as much skin on the way that I can. As a start to doze off in his arms again he stirs, his eyes slowly flutter open. When he sees me smiling, he smiles. That's the face that says it's all gonna be okay.
"Good morning beautiful."
He says with Scottish accent. And I reply without skipping a beat.
"Top a the Mornin to ya laddy."
"You're a strange one, miss Penguinz" he sings.
I lean forward and kiss him gently on the lips. Him just waking up craves more than gentle. His hand flies up around the back of my neck and forces kisses I didn't ask for but wouldn't argue with. He rubs my neck, but not for long. He slides his hand over my shoulders, onto my back, down to my hips, and finally my thighs. He gripped my thunder thighs, flipped himself over into his back, and placed me on top. I'm already straddling him, so I bend forward to kiss him. He grabs my ass so fast I can't even blink. He forces my butt down so he push his gear shift up on my vortex. I grind a little bit on him to make him crave me more. He rips off his shirt I'd been wearing, and the thong just disappeared. I don't know what happened to it. I kiss his neck softly, a nibble here, a nibble there. I run my fingers though is thin long locks of golden blonde hair, I grab ahold and pull. I run my nails down his chest, drawing blood as I scrape all the way down. He stops. He kisses me. Not in the 'I'm so horney, I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you' way, but more like 'I don't care about this, I just want to be with you' way. But we both know any kind of kissing is still going to arrouse him (and me). When he finally let's me fill my lungs again, he puts his hand on my boney shoulder blades. His hands move like magnets to my curves. He runs his hands all he way up and down my body, as if trying to feel every nook and cranny. He doesn't skip a beat, he's not playing around this time. He places himself at my entrance and goes in. He doesn't hesitate when I cringe out of surprise, he just forces himself as hard and fast as he can. I can't keep myself from moaning, and may I say being a screamer. He doesn't slow down, but reaches for my mid back length hair. He wraps it around his hand before yanking it back. He's still going and I'm not sure which to enjoy, all I can do is moan and appreciate it. By the time I'm done, I'm digging my nails into his skin, so deep in his flesh my nails are stuck there drawing blood. For once I finish just before him, he pulls out and it goes up instead of down (he was trying something new and it didn't work). He squirts all the way up my stomach, chest, neck and face. I didn't even know he could do that.
"Pen, I'm not sure if that's gross, or turning me on again, but don't move yet."
I lean down close to his face, and lick just a small bit of it off my check.
"Guess the world my never know."
As I proceeded to jump flingingly off the bed and run into the bathroom, locking the door. I turn on the hot water and hop in the shower. I grab a rag from the shelf the wash off with, I've never liked the scrunchies, they're too scratchy. I wash my body, rinsing off the cream if been coated in. I wash my hair, cause you know it got in there to, plus I needed a shower anyway. I shampoo my hair, and hop out. I can't condition it cause it makes my hair greasy. I grab a towel and dry off, pulling my hair back in a ponytail. I look in the mirror, I know I'm underweight, by I can't help but think I'm so fat. It just makes me want to puke. I walk out of the bathroom stark naked, and head back towards the bedroom. Just as I reach the wide open door I see his mother. She's standing next to his bed yelling at him.
"EEVILE ERIC LYNE JOHNSON MATHEW ALLEN CAULDWELL ARIN BELL SMITH VASHTA NERADA HANDSON CHRISTIAN KEITH THE THIRD!!!! YOU GET THIS ROOM CLEAN THIS INSTANT! I WORK MY BLOODY ARSE OFF EVERY FUCKING DAY, AND YOU AND PEN JUST SIT UP HERE ALL DAY PLAYING EXBOX AND WHATNOT!"
"Yes ma'am."
That's when he noticed me stranding in the door way, his eyes huge I got the hint. Hiss mom turned around to see what he'd been staying at, but by that time I was already in the bathroom. That, was close. As soon as the cost is clear, I make a dash for the bedroom. Shutting and locking the door behind me.