Chapter 12

3am.

I'm laying next to EE, in his bed, awake. He's awake too. I'm not sure what's with me tonight, but I can't help it.
"Hey...wanna go for round two?"
"For fucks sake, you are perfect!"
He climbs back on top of me, holding down my arms with one hand. He holds down my legs with his, and can't get enough of touching me all over, as if that's the only thing he could possibly wanna do right now. He begins kissing me, and we both know kissings a major turn on for us both. I don't move, I let him do what he wants to do. We're both already naked from round one, and he's using it to his advantage. He slowly kisses down my neck, then latches on with his teeth, it hurts so good I can keep from screaming and moaning. When he pulls away, he has drawn blood. He licks it off, and continues to kiss down my body.
"C'mon baby, tell me what you want." He says in a chortled voice, reaching his free hand up to wrap around my throat to keep me from talking. So with one motion, he knew what we both wanted tonight. I stick out my toung and flick it quick like a snake. He let's go of my wrists and my throat, he puts one hand on each of my boney stretch marked hips. He kisses down my chest, stomach, and doesn't stop there. He licks the inside of my thigh before biting it too until it bled. He then kisses up the inside of both legs until he reaches my lips, he kisses them softly, then licks between them. He tickles my entrance with his extra long toung, making me more wet. He slowly pushes his toung inside, and makes me squirm. He pulls out his toung and looks at me, and smiles.
"Tell me what you want, say it. I wanna hear two words cum out of your mouth, say it for your master."
"Eat me out...master. Treat your princess right."
And with that he bends down and flicks away. Rubbing his toung anywhere he could get it. I couldn't keep myself from moaning, gasping, and ripping my nails into his mattress. He's toung fucking me, and its uncontrollably enjoyable. Finally, he puts his lips up to my entrance with his toung inside, just as I'm climaxing. I can feel him raking it into his mouth with his toung. After I'm done, I can only lay there. He hovers over me, holding all the cum in his mouth, and slowly pours it down my naked body.
"What the fuck?"
"Let your master rub it in."
He flops his hardened gearshift up onto my stomach. He used his hand to steer it as he rubs my cum all over it. When he's done doing that he straddles me and sits on my middle.
"Your turn princess."
He inches closer and closer, putting his tip to my lips. I look him in the eye as I put it in my mouth, I flick my toung on it, he likes that. I suck long and slow. Before long he's tired of that, he grabs my hair and gently forces it father and faster. Before I knew it he was cumming into my mouth, I went to spit but he stopped me. He rolled over on his back and pointed and his chest and stomach. So I repeated what he had done. Pouring it all over him, straddling him, and rubbing it in between my legs, taking care to put it all over.
"Just fuck me please."
With no hesitation, he tightens onto my hips and begins ramming himself into me. Even though we both just finished, it was so hard not to be turned on. He shoved in harder and harder each time. By the time we both finish again, I notice I'd been screaming and moaning. He kept groaning, and we finally passed out onto one another.

Waking up covered in each others cum might sound fun, when you're tired as fuck, it's just annoying. He's passed out between my legs with his head resting on my copper toned stomach. I slam my thighs together to pop his ears, I'm too annoyed to nicely wake him up. He groans and smacks my thighs, making them jiggle, which he giggles at. I knock him over and roll off his bed. I drag myself to the bathroom to get a shower, again not giving a fuck about cloths. Slipping into the bathroom and locking the door, I'm caught by the mirror. My boobs look huge, damn, I like that. My stomach looks like if gained a few, and my hair is a total wreck. I open the shower curtains, turn on the water and wait for it to get hot. While that's going I find my favorite playlist on the mp3 player we leave hooked up to the speakers in the bathroom, and let it play. I step into the tub, looking up at the shower head, the water feels so soothing, almost hypnotic. I run a couple of globs of shampoo through my hair, and scrub my body from head to toe with a wash rag from the shelf. I grab my razor from the cubby in the side of the tub, I havent shaved in a couple weeks. I start with my underarms, making sure that my dark hair is gone and it's nice and smooth. Next area, crotch, this is always a bit tricky so I just do some touch ups. And lastly, my legs. I smoothen my calves first, then make sure to rinse it out for about the fifth time already. Then I go to my thighs. As I'm raking the hair off my legs with the blade in my hand, it's so tempting to take a couple strikes sideway with it. So I do, not too deep, but enough to make me smile. As the blood is washing down the drain, I see how clean the water has made it. I don't even know why, it just felt like the best thing. I turn the water off, make sure my bleeding has stopped, and weak a towel around me. I turn off my music and head to the room. EE is still sleeping when I slip in and pass across the carpet. I go to the closet and grab one of his big tee-shirts, and a pair of my sweat pants, slip them on, and curl up on the floor with a blanket and pillow.