Chapter 14

EE takes my hand as his mom snickers and passes us. As we walk into the building, the cool burst of AC is a relief from the blistering Californian heat. In this small town Wally World is the best place to go, low prices and it has everything you need. I could live here. Walking through the store I notice something isn't right, its way too empty for this time of day. Thankfully EE was still holding onto my hand because at the precise moment I sneezed, the lights went out. I don't do well in the dark. I dropped to the ground in a panic fit. I couldn't speak, breath, or stand. Griping tight to EE's hand, I yank him to the floor. He wraps his arms around me in a tight comforting way.
"Shhh its okay. Its gonna be okay. I'm here. Shhh. Its okay."
His voice sent warm waves through my body, it instantly slows my heart rate. The lights click back on, and we're relived.
"Must've been just a power flick since no ones been in here for a while. Probably motion sensors keep the lights on."
It wasn't until after I said he must be right, I noticed the most horrifying thing yet...his mom was missing, a puddle of blood where she'd been standing. EE notices just after I do.
"No...no. Please...no. Mom? Please, mom tell me this is a joke!"
He walks over to the puddle of blood to inspect it. Squatting down, a drop of blood hits his neck. He looks up to find the source. The shadow man, hanging upside down like a bat. With half of his mother hanging out of his mouth, blood dripping insanely from his jagged over stretched mouth. EE jumps back, almost tumbling over the top of me. The Shadow Man jumps down so swiftly, as if teleporting to the puddle silently. He humbles over the puddle and slurps it up, like he hasn't had anything to drink in centuries.
"Sorry, your mother was a bit crisp," the Shadow Man replied in scratchy cackling voice. "Older than she looked, bit dusty for my liking."
EE was too horrified to be angry. He couldn't move. The Shadow Man floats towred me as if he has no feet. Scratch that, he doesn't. He leans over me like he could bend forever and never break. He has no face. His mouth only appears when eating or speaking. EE is still staring at the now clean spot in the floor where his mother had been. The Shadow Man is face to face with me now, my heart is suprisingly calm.
"My child, why so scared, who's my big girl now? What? Did you honestly think you were the product of those two meth-heads? I mean, honestly, think about it. When was the last time you saw some baby pictures, or your birth certificate. You think your house just burnt for no reason? And hmm, you room was untouched? I wonder why that could possibly be?"
His tone is soft, but sarcastic, as though he's playing a game, and I suppose it is to him.

I reaches toward me with his long fingers and lightly touches my face. "Hussshhhhh, now then. I can bring his mother back, but you have to join me. Or, I can kill you both, and make sure you never meet again in the afterlife."
My mind is reeling. I can't speak. I can't think. I can't breath.
"Its okay, you don't have to answer now, I'll give you some time. Go home. Get ready for your human educational process." He says as if he cares, even though his tone is gross and sickly. He then vanishes into thin air, leaving no trace he was ever there to begin with. EE and I sit and hold each other sobbing. What else could we do?

I wake up in EE's arms, tangled up in his bed. Reminiscing the events from the prior night, I can't go back to sleep. I wake EE and ask him to hold me, he wraps his arms right and we sit silently crying for as long as I can count. The cops were notified before we left the store, but the think she's just missing. EE's aunt Pattie is coming to stay with us so we have a "guardian" and can stay here legally. Unfortunately school starts Monday, and I haven't had near enough sleep for this bull shit. By the time we let go of each other it's night time again, EE goes and gets a shower, sending me snapchats the whole time trying to make me smile. He does know how to do the job though. He comes out of the shower and walls in the room naked, letting his gifted self hang loosely.
"Ech-chem" I announce making it clear I wasn't clearing my throat.
"Whaaattt?" He asks painfully.
"What are you trying to accomplish here?" I ask sarcastically, I know what he wants and I'm not giving it to him tonight.
"Oh, I don't know, maybe show some love" he presses.
"No" I say sharply.
He walks over to the edge of the bed, looking me up and down. In wearing a crop top with no bra, and booty Jean shorts, no underwear. His gear is right close to my face, I simply look the other direction. I know he wants to get his mind off everything that's happened, but I'm really not in the mood.
"Ppeeeennnnyyyyy????"
"Nooooo" I say teasingly, dragging mine out like he did. I roll over onto my other side and close my eyes. I start to doze off when next thing I know he's clobbering on top of me. He thinks he looks sexy, he just makes me laugh though, he is such a dork.
"Why are you so peraistant on this?"
"Why are you so against it?"
"Because I'm just not I'm the mood."
"Well, let me change that for you."
He pins my arms down with one hand, and reaches the other down my pants. I don't stop him, but he's not changing anything.
"Still nothing? Really?"
"Really." He grabs a handful of my hair at the nap of my neck and yanks down.
"Listen here kitten, I love you, but never tell your master no. You have been very bad, you know that means I have to punish you now."
That did it. He just had to pull my hair and use the P word, fuck he's so demanding. I love it.
I lean up and start kissing and sucking in his neck. It drives him insane! I run my fingers through his hair, its a little shorter, its just to the middle of his ears now, I like it there. I grab a handful if it and pull him back, but stay latched onto his neck. He moves to whisper in my ear.
"I knew you couldn't resist me."
Whoop! There go my pants! He's running his hands over ever crevis he can find, we're both so horney nothing else matters.
He rubs his gear shift on my extra wet entrance. Fuck. Its like a mother fucking tsunami down there! I have my ankles hooked behind him, and he's just teasing right now. He lays down completely on top of me, and finally proceeds to slowly push his gear shift into my vortex. He starts out slow, pushing in soft and letting me feel all if him inside me. He goes all the way in, I got dizzy and clenched onto him it felt so good.
"Fuck!" I moan in a whisper-type yell. He feels so good with me wrapped around him. I'm like a fucking koala, I just can't let go. He starting forcing himself into me faster and harder. Next thing I know I'm screaming his name in moans and the hole upstairs is shaking underneath us. He has his hands on either side of my face clenching the mattress. My legs and arms are wrapped so tightly around him, all he has to do its thrust. He stops. Gear shift all the way in. He holds it there, just wiggling a little, making me hold my breath and grit my teeth. He slowly pulls out, as slowly as possible, but not all the way. Slowly pushes him self all the way in again. My eyes roll back, I'm digging my nails so deep in his flesh, blood starts to drip off his back. My mouth says no, but my legs say yes. He's pounding into me so hard, I can't even feel my legs anymore. I start shaking like an Ice cold chiwawa. He slowly pulls all the way out and let's me finish. The arch in my back slowly flattened to the bed. My arms loosened, and so did my legs. My eyes flutter, and just before I pass out I hear EEs cocky little voice say, "that's why you don't tell master No little kitten. You might get punished."