3.Buddy's love life.

HELLO, EVERYONE.!!

LONGTIME, I KNOW.

LOVE YOU KIYA FOR SUCH AN AWESOME POSTER. THANK YOU SO MUCH.!!

SO, I DON'T WANT TO WASTE TIME FURTHER.

HAPPY READING.

********

Manik reached home excitedly as now he had the number of the girl he wanted and also little worried for Dhruv. So, he thought to check on him but then when he entered Dhruv is sitting in the living room and seemed quite better. So, he directly went into his room to change his clothes.

After changing his clothes, he came to the living room but Dhruv is missing and when Manik walked further he saw Dhruv is standing on the balcony sipping his beer.

In the last year, apart from Cabir, Dhruv is the one with whom he got quite along. Dhruv is from upper middle class family unlike Manik and Cabir, he struggled a lot to reach this place and because of his hard work he reached this position where now there is no need to struggle for the money. He is the only son of his parents and loves his parents a lot. But whenever he is in confusion he drinks. This indicates Manik that his buddy is in some confusion.

So, even Manik walked up to Dhruv by taking his beer from the refrigerator. Dhruv noticed him but he is never good at starting the conversation himself. Manik sighed and geared up himself to start a conversation.

Manik's Pov :

"Hey buddy, how are you feeling now ?" I asked him by starting a conversation.

He answered, "I am fine, now." Still, he seemed uninterested. Suddenly I remembered the girl whom saw at the Cabir's reception.

"Hey, I got to say something" and now he seemed interested having no option I explained him everything that happened. He listened very interestingly, why wouldn't he? I mean it's not like everyday you listen this kind of words towards a girl from the mouth of Manik Malhotra.

Dhruv said "so, you don't know her name, her place, her job, anything" He asked with disbelief face. I answered honestly "Nope!" nodding my head in 'no'.

"Great, it is just awesome. You just saw her and you are gonna make her yours. FYI, Mr. Malhotra, you are not a magician " Dhruv said extravagantly mocking me.

Yeah, I know this guy really had a good sarcastic nerve!!.

"Buddy, I had her number so it is easy for me and you know I am a pro with girls. But now you say what is wrong with you?" I asked him because now it's his turn.

Dhruv deeply sighed maybe he felt that he had no choice now and said "Buddy, I am in love with my best friend and I don't know what does she feels about me"

What.??

Like really, is this his problem.

Here, I am ready to struggle with an unknown girl about whom she has no idea with me and he is struggling with his best friend whom he already knows.

As far as I know, Dhruv is the one hell guy who is very serious about this type of things. So, I thought to encourage him.

"Buddy it is very easy to sort it. To make any girl fall for you just there are two steps. 1.Impress her and then 2.Genuinely propose her."

I explained him to like an expert but don't see me like I am a Casanova and yes I know all these things. Perks of having Cabir as your friend, you know. I really can't understand how this playboy got a sweet girl like Navya and then he changed completely. I think that's what love does to the people.

"So, you want me to impress her?" Dhruv asked me. I answered it immediately  "No, because Games with best friend leads to trouble as she already knows you. In your case, you just need to spend more quality time with her and then propose her."

Now he seemed relieved a lot and thought for a minute. Again his face became nervous.

Now, what?

"But buddy, you know right, I am not that much good with girls like you. You know what, whenever I see her my mind just stops working" he stated his confusion and now I know that my friend is completely in love with her.

So, I geared up for my new target "Don't worry buddy, I will help you."

He seemed completely relieved and asked excitedly to show me HER photo. That's not gonna happen.

 "Not yet buddy. I'll make you introduce her directly to you once she becomes mine."

With that, we ended our looooong conversation and headed to our rooms.

I fell flat on my bed and opened my phone to see her photo once again. I thought to call her but it is past twelve already. So, i dropped the plan to call her and decided to call her tomorrow morning. I sighed and went to sleep.

At sharp 6'o clock I woke up from my slumber. Again I woke as usual and thought to call mom to attend her phone call-interview asking me questions about my health. After convincing my mom that I am taking care of myself she hanged up the call. This process repeats every day. Even after one year also she is not that much habituated to the fact that I'm far from her.

I thought to call that girl.

I called her.

It's ringing!!!

Ringing!!!

Ringing!!!

Stopped.

She didn't lift, so I again tried.

This process continued for thirty-two times and the result is same. I felt disappointed but again i thought that she is not a morning person. I gave up and geared myself to get ready.

At past nine, I left my home on my favorite bike. My bike really makes me feel that I am leading a simple life. When I am on my journey to the office, my phone started ringing. I stopped my bike at the edge of the road and the number is her's.

Means she is calling me.

Time to have some fun.!!

"HELLO?" she said.

Wow her voice.

Her voice is much beautiful than her.

I can listen to her voice like this forever.

Wait for a second, my mind is poking me something.

Oh shit, I forgot to reply her.

So, I started the conversation by saying that......

******

DEDICATED TO KIYALI SINGHANIYA.!!!

SO, PEOPLE HOW IS THE CHAPTER???

LEMME KNOW.!!

OUR HEROINE IS COMING .!!

STAR !! COMMENT !! SHARE!!

WITH LOVE,

EMMA.!!