12.Harsh Truth

Hello everyone. 

Hope you all doing well, and this chapter is going to be the hell ya ride.

Happy Reading :)

*******

Harsh Truth

Manik's POV:

Ohh god, what have i done? 

My life is a complete mess. Right now I am at Cabir's home where Navya is pacifying me and we both are cursing Cabir because this is all done by him only. It was all his mistake. When i reach here and checked the number, then we came to know that all these days i am actually talking to a stranger.

I am so fucked up, man.

A few minutes back, when Nutella lifted the call, then we came to know that there is zero fault of Alia and trust me she looked so angry. So angry because we both just created a ruckus in her boutique and shouted on her when she is not at any fault, she got so much furious that she literally chased us with an iron rod in her hand. To my luck, I dodged and ran away but Dhruv got caught and she vented out all her anger on him. 

My poor buddy!

Trust me, my life has never been this dramatic. Seriously, my life is so peaceful and calm before three months. Like really, for the first time in my life i have got attracted to a girl and when i spend my time while struggling to form a special connection with her, i came to know that she is actually a stranger and the best part is that unknown girl who has such a sweet voice fall in love with me and got ready to propose me. 

If this is all one side, the other side I helped my best friend in his love life and the highlight is she is the same lady to whom i got attracted and all this time i was thinking that i am talking to her when actually i made her fall for my buddy.

Can my life get any more twists?

Now, i had two missions, one- to go to that girl whom i named as Nutella and to say her the whole truth, second- to gain Alia back, in this second it might seem pathetic but she is the girl to whom i attracted, so i am going to try my level best. So, i sent Cabir to Nutella's place where we found her address through her number and it is Cabir because it is all his mistake.

I can't believe I wasted my time with an unknown person.

Nandini's POV :

"........And that's how her number connected. It is all my mistake, sir, I am the one who got confused with the phone number. I am so sorry. please forgive me" these are the words came out from the guy named Cabir who claimed that he is Manik's friend , apparently he came to say that actually, Manik likes some other girl named Alia and when he tried to get her number, by mistake his friend aka Cabir gave him a wrong number which had to be my phone number. 

And that's how I entered into his love story also due to my stupid fantasy we both never asked about our details which made things more complicated. 

Just a few minutes before Cabir came to our home and requested to have a talk with my dad and me, so here we are listening to my great fall from his words sitting in our living room with Mukti and riddhi too, thank god my mum when to some NGO function. If she comes to know about all this, I can't even imagine what will happen.

Did anyone slap you ever? 

Like a tight slap directly in your face. Well, that's how I feel right now. His words came up like a tight slap on my face to wake me up from my dream.

 Dreams are always easy to break but in my case, I built a fort in that dream which is now coming crashing down in front of me. You can see all your dreams cracking inside of my heart and yet I am still figuring out how to feel precisely, how to handle this pain.