13. Unshaped things

"If you want to enjoy a book,then it's all depended on your imaginative skills"

Unshaped things

Manik's POV:

Right now, I am standing in front of Alia's boutique with a bouquet in my hand, of course with a 'sorry' tag though. And yes, I have one black eye now, because Cabir did deliver that punch to me from Nutella's friend.

Ahh, how much I hate her friend and Cabir.

Last night I was unable to sleep all the night and today also, I am not in a good mood, and on the top of that, I avoided my mom's call yet again. 

I don't know why my mind is always thinking about her like if it is night, I am thinking that at this time I used to call her and we used to talk on this or if something happens in my office, I had to tell her about this. I am so used to say every damn thing in my life to her that now i am feeling so weird and i have no one in my life to share all these things except her. 

Also, I keep checking my mobile, for what, I don't know.

Nutella and her talks are like a habit to me, and we all know that habits don't die that easily.

So, to get my mind out of that stranger, I am here, standing here to distract my mind and deviate it towards to Alia. I really am afraid of how will be her reaction though, last time she was like an angry bird. 

Sighing deeply i entered into her boutique and she is there at some corner by fixing some stuff, i think. I went to her and said "hi" although her reaction is quite opposite. 

"YOU?" she shouted and then she took a deep breath before starting again "Listen, yesterday is enough mess made by you, I don't want it anymore. So, would you mind showing yourself the way to the door" she said to me. 

Why does she have to be so rude, my Nutella is so sweet and polite after knowing that I lied to her about me being her childhood friend. God, Manik why are you comparing these two girls. Common, deviate from your thoughts from that stranger. 

"See Alia, I am not here for creating a mess. I just want to say something" I said to her and "Fine, one last time," she said to me by allowing me to talk further.

"Listen Alia, Dhruv is your best friend but you have never fallen in love with him before. And recently you have fallen because of all the conversations he made and to the dates he took you, but in fact, I am the one who is behind all this. I helped him in convincing you and arranged all those dates which are all my thoughts. So, that meant you fallen for me, not Dhruv" i explained to her "WHAT" she snarled.

Oh god why does she had to be so loud, Nutella's voice is far better. Ohh, not again.

"Alia, i am so sorry baby........" and Dhruv's lines trailed off in middle by seeing me with Alia and yeah by the way even he had a bouquet with a sorry tag. "Alia, what is he doing here?" he asked her about me. He can never change, man. "Buddy, even i came to apologize her. See the bouquet in my hand, the same pinch" i answered to him by grinning while he glared me in response. 

"Ohh, just shut up you both" Alia screamed yet again and then she turned to my buddy, "Dhruv, did he helped you in making me fall for you?" she asked him angrily. "Yes," he said in a low voice. "Our conversations too?" she asked him with disbelief. By shifting his place "yes, but baby..." his sentence yet again left in middle but this time by Alia "Don't you dare to baby me and yes I am breaking up with you." she announced angrily.