18.So-called Date!

Hey people, I love you guys so much for making this story more awesome and for boosting my confidence.

 This chapter is going to be a hell of strong emotions, and yes comments about my constructive skills are always welcome. I am too excited, i don't know why!

Happy Reading:)))

***********

So called Date!

"Please dad, I am getting late already"  Nandini begged her dad literally as she is getting really late for her date, but then Mr.Murthy is showing too much stubbornness today. 

"No, you won't. I am not allowing you to go on a date with that moron"  he declared by folding his hands and held his head high declining all her explanations.

 "Dad, I agree he is a jerk, but then for god sake, he is not some pervert or a rapist. I know what I am doing dad, trust me. PLease!" she said to make him understand and also defended Manik for god knows what! 

Now, she really really is in need of her Mr.Cool dad instead of this stubborn and overprotective dad.

"Fine, if there is anything, out of place, even it is a little thing, you will call me ASAP and promise me you will get out of there immediately. Deal?" he asked her in a desperate voice by agreeing to her and then she understood that he will not let her go until she assures him that she will be safe,

"Okay, I promise. Now, can you please stop worrying" she said to him by finally leaving the room with her clutch in hand but not before hugging him and getting a forehead kiss from her dad.

As soon as Nandini left, her father immediately took his phone out and called his personal security bodyguard "Hello Aman, just keep an eye on her from distance. Be careful because if Nandu recognizes you she will be pissed off and yes, if anything seems wrong you know what to do" he ordered him in a strict voice. 

Nandini hates her dad whenever he distrusts or doubts on her decisions but then in the given situation, it is not her whom he doesn't trust, it's that guy whom he doesn't trust at all. But it is not like he is old-fashioned or something, he would've been very happy if she genuinely developed feelings to someone and going on a date with someone. But here, she is doing all this for her revenge, he won't mind that either as that asshole needs to get a good lesson but then she going on a date with him is not at all making feel happy. 

After all, Manik is the one who hurt his darling daughter very badly and he can't let that happen once again!

Nandini does understand why her dad is getting all worked up but then she had to go this date and also her instincts said that Manik won't do any such type of things to her like what her dad is thinking. By kissing her mom in the kitchen, she got into her car and let the driver take the wheels. She is super late, all thanks to her dad, he is way too much grumpy today. 

Also at the same time, it felt so soothing that there is a person for you always and will be with you no matter what, and in her life, it is her dad!

While she is traveling in her car, she called her friend "Hello Mukti, is everything done?" she enquired as Mukti is the only one who agreed to set up her date arrangements although she is against to it first, then brought her friend's situation anyway.

 "Yes baba, its all done. I just checked a while back" she replied by speaking loudly maybe frustrated. "Great and yaar listen, how is Riddhi?" she asked being little hesitant as when Riddhi got to know that she is going on a date with Manik, she almost got ready to kill either him or her. Her reaction is very similar to Nandu's dad, but then he is too much well mannered compared to riddhi's raw anger.