9.Surprise.!!

hello people, sorry for being late. 

Here is the another chapter of "Conflicting Changes" and from here the story speeds up. The changes in their lives will be done so rapidly and more interestingly.

Happy Reading :)

*******

Surprise.!!

Nandini's Pov:

I am in love. Yeah, you heard me right.

I am falling for that guy who has the mesmerizing voice, who met me with a weird reason, who came into my life with a wrong number and who calls me Nutella. 

Yeah, i have fallen for that guy deeply and steadily.

 It's been two months since we are talking to each other and i must agree that so much is changed in my life, i completed my graduation exams, but still, results are not yet announced. 

So, i am currently taking some specifications about our company by staying at home only and spending all the remaining time in my room, from morning to night waiting just to listen to his voice.

His giggle, his words, his cute little things, everything seems so pure, i know he hasn't seen me yet but i can say that he is the only one who knows me so much that even my family and friends failed to know me somewhere.

I can be myself with him.

 A girl who believes in fairy tales scolds him for his too much carefree nature and again ends up laughing at his lame jokes.

I love his thoughts and opinions about the society, everything. He understands me, tries to give no place for awkwardness between us, makes me smile.

But above all these, i love him for his honesty and loyalty. Due to my one silly condition of having that type of fantasy, he never tried to know about me or my details. 

Seriously, in this generation, that too being grown up in London, he is still with me even though he doesn't know me at all. He is not attracted to my external beauty but instead attracted to only me and that's what attracts me more in liking him. 

How lucky i am.!!

I still don't know if he loves me or not, but i am sure about my feelings.

 I, Nandini Murthy aka his Nutella fallen for Manik Malhotra. He doesn't know about my feelings and i also i want to surprise him. How can i be so easy, right?

Today is my birthday and it is already past 1:00 AM, i am with riddi and mukti in a pub, well they asked me a party , so we are here. They are dancing and asked me to join them, but i declined as i was in no mood. 

Sitting in front of the bar counter with my untouched juice I am staring at my mobile desperately. Because everyone wished me, but the one whom i am giving so much importance didn't. 

Yes, he hasn't wished me yet.

He knows today is my birthday, i think i have said it once and we talk daily till the dawn touches the sky, but today no message, no call for me. Huh, i am so disappointed with him.

"Oh common Nandu, he might have so much of work that's why he forgot" said Mukti walking towards me with Abhi. 

I still pouted at her and riddhi pulled my cheeks saying "See, i already hate him, he is spoiling my bestie's birthday party" I smiled at her, she is already on high but still she loves me so much. 

Even i thought to give him a chance thinking he won't do anything intentionally, so we resumed our party, i don't love this type of places but still our best friends always make sure to make us do things which we hate the most, right?