Idiotic Birthday (chapter-2)

Cara

"You don't know how stupid I am..Cause I forget a very very important thing "

Miley said. "Why?what happened??"I wanted to know.

She said, "Dude! It's your birthday"

." Oooh!", I answered sadly.

"Hey! What's the plan?" Miley asked.

"Nothing much.. I'll go straight to my bed and miss my dad also those old days.."I said.

"Don't be sad dear!it's your birthday. I'll make your birthday special. I promise. Just come to the college tomorrow and see what I do..." she said excitedly.

"Oh!dear. You wished me first it makes me happy a lot." I said.

"Cara! Are you finish with your talking. It's too late." Mom said.

"Hey! Listen bestie I have to go bye!" I told her sweetly. "Ok bye! Honey".

I go to my room and take a deep breath. In my family nobody has remembered my birthday. Oh! It was my 21st birthday...

"No I can't take it anymore." I say it on my mind. Then I go to the downstairs and enter mom's room to say her I want to go to the hostel. I can't live in this house. But when I push the door I see mom is crying at the bed.

"What happened mom? Why are you crying?" I said curiosly.

"Oh!Cara, why are you up til now. Go to bed dear." Mom said slowly.

"But mom,tell me why are crying? What's wrong?" I said.

"I saw a nightmare. I saw you are leaving me alone like your dad.."Mom said frightenedly.

"No mom! I will never leave you alone.." (how bad I was who was planning to leave her alone.. she is the the one who is the reason why I am standing here or else I would be an orphan child ) I thought in my mind and take a deep breath hursly..

Guys! Sorry for late update. I was trying to increase my writing skills this days.. Please stay with me and keep voting..❤❤