Closer (Chapter -11)

A/N

I really don't know if this song is perfect for this chapter. But somehow I kinda feel it fits my chapter. Tell me your opinions guys, by your comments...

So, enjoy and keep voting..❤❤

Daniel

I look beside my driver's seat. She is sleeping peacefully, her breath is warm and heavy.

Her dark hazy eyes are closed. Her black perfect straight hair is slightly laining on her pale white face. I look at her red pumped is so attractive. I touched her lips with my thumb  because I really can't help to stop my attractions to her.

I clearly remember where we first met. It was the best day of my life. I don't think she remembers the day because she was all drunk like today.

 I don't think she remembers the day because she was all drunk like today

  **************** flashback ******************

I take a seat before the bar's table. It's is a new bar for me as well as the whole city is new for me. I come here to complete my Ms degree. There I meet some of friends in university. They take me here. This place is so crowded.

I look at my right there is girl keeping her head down on the table. I think she is overloaded! Her black long  hair is amplified bethe all over her back.
A guy come to her and grab her wrist to pull her.
He said, "come let's enjoy, babe!"

"Would you please leave me alone?" Her rusky voice come.

"No, how can I leave a beautiful sexy lady all alone?" He stated.

"If you don't leave me alone! I will spit on you.." she yelled.

"Stop! This fucking shit.. come over!" Saying this the guy pulled her.

I see the girl is really don't want to go with him. The guy is emphasis her. She yelled again, "No!I don't wanna go with you.."

I feel my blood start boiled. Why this guy is emphasing her? If he is her boyfriend, he shouldn't do this kind of rude stuff.
I get up from the table and walk towards the boy.
"What is your problem? Why you are bothering her?" I stated rudely.

"It's none of your business.." He said.

"Would you two please stop!" She yelled. "He is my boyfriend. So go the hell out of here..."looking at him, she hold my hand.

"I'm??" I asked with shock.

"Yes,you are.." Saying this she hold my hand more tightly.

The guy just walked away from us. Then I just grab her hand and take her at the corner of the club. Where we can actually talk.

"I'm not your boyfriend.." I stated.

"I know you're not. I just tell him that. Now he leaves me alone." Looking into ground, she added, "I am sorry. If I bother you.."

"No,no! It's fine." Before I could finish, she crushed her lips into mine. All I think is "sparks". This feeling!

"Am I that bad? My boyfriend thinks I'm boring. So he left me for this fucking reason.." while saying this her tears drop to her cheek.

I can't find any word to tell her. What should I tell her. Before I speak she added, "please take me somewhere from this  noisy place... I can't tolarate this place anymore.." saying this she fall into my arms.

I take her to my car. She is still unconscious. I look at her. She is just beautiful to my eyes. How can a boy dumb her for such a stupid reason?

I carried her to a hotel as I live in my friend's house. So I can't take her there.

I put her on the bed and pull over the blanket. She looks so adorable while she is sleeping. I left a small kiss on her forehead. I just feel an unknown attraction to her.

I go to my own hotel room and all night long I just think about her. I really want to know her.

I wake up from the sound of knocking on my door. I get up and look at the watch. It's 9:30. I rushed to the door and see there is room serving boy standing there. I go to the room beside mine. Where the girl is sleeping. I see the door is open and find nobody there.
I go to the receptionist and ask about her.

"That girl checked out 1 hour before, sir?"

"What!! Did she tell her name?"

"No,sir. She pay the rent by cash. So we don't need her name." She added, " is there any problem, sir?"

"No! Thanks for help." I said disappointly. So I lost her. I don't even know her name.

                            *****************
Now  two years later I come to know her name.
It's Cara!!

The girl who is laying next to my driver's seat.

Cara

My mind is awake but my eyes are still closed. I am thinking what I did last night. I went to Eiden's firm house, I got slapped by Zara, I drunk a lot, then......

My mind keep thinking what happened next. Oh shit! I was in Daniel's car. Remembering that I open my eyes and find myself in a room. This room is bigger than mine. Also well decorated. Am I in Daniel's house? I get out from the bed. My hair is full of mess. But I don't care, I have to get out from here.

Opening the door, I peep in the living room. There is nobody in the house. I pick my phone from the table.

When I am about to leave, the door open and Daniel enter the house. He is wearing a grey t shirt with sweat pants. I can tell that he came from a morning walk cause he is sweating. Although he looks handsome as always. His hair is messy when he run through his finger in his hair and make it more messier. Which makes him looks more sexy.

"So,you're awake at last!!" He said to me. "I can't get your address, so I take you to my apartment."

"Thanks, sir." I mumbled.

"I told you last night that I am your teacher only in college. Don't call me "sir" outside."

"Ok, I understand. I should leave now and thanks again."

"Wait, I'll drop you home.. Now just come have breakfast with me. I have made pancakes!"going straight to the kitchen he said.

"Umm.. no!! Mom will be very worried for me. Thanks for the help last night. It really means a lot to me. But now I have to go." Giving him a big smile, I open the front door before he stop me.

"Ok! See you.." He mumbled.

I go to the outside and look for a taxi. I need to go home fast before my mom goes to the police station to report that her daughter is missing.