I love living with my girl (Chapter - 19)

Cara

"Hey! Miley" I said over the phone.

"I'm more than good but why are you sounding so low? Is everything alright babe?" She said in worried tone.

"No! I am fine just a little bit tired." I lied. I don't wanna ruin her weekend by telling my problems.

"Oooh! Then take rest and fresh up. I will call you later bitch!" saying this she cut the call.

I put my phone back to my bag and start walking towards my temporary house I mean Daniel's house.

It take 30 minutes to go his housing. Unlocking the door, I step in to the house. There is pin drop silence. Maybe Daniel already left. I throw my bag in a sofa near to me and go to the kitchen.

I am starving right now because I didn't eat anything after the breakfast and now it is almost evening. I made up my mind to make pasta.

Daniel

There's so much noise here and so much people. I am here for 1 hour and couldn't find Eiden in this big crowd. Where the hell he is?

I go to the upstairs of his house and started looking for his room. His house is big like a manson. I look at the door of his room which is half closed.

I don't bother to knock it. Opening the door at last I spotted him and there he is half layed and half sitting position in his bed.

I sit on the sofa in front of him. He is fully I can understand it. I break the silence in this room.

"Where the hell wrong with u? I think you threw the party and now you're sitting in the room alone. What happened with you bro?"

Yeah! I always call him bro. I know we are not brother by blood but we are brother by heart.

He just keep his stare at the ground and didn't bother to answer my question.

"Hey! Are you alright?" I asked him again.

"Never been fine in my life." Smiling at me he answered.

"Bro! Why are you sounding so weird?" I coked my eyebrows.

"Because I am in love. Can you believe it?" He said raising his voice.

"What? Seriously!!" I said in excitement.

Hell yeah! It is a very exciting news. I have known him since high school. He never actually dated a girl. He just hooked up with any girl who he likes. I really want him to sattle down with one girl.

"I also can't believe it. First I thought I just needed her body so I kissed her but when she slaped me and go away and then I realized how much I love her."He stopped to take his breath which he was holding.

"Do you know you are talking nonsense?" I asked him smiling.

"That's what people do when they are in love!!" He said shaking his head.

He is all drunk that I know by the stink which is coming from his mouth. But I want to know about the girl who steal the bad boy's heart.

"So, tell me her name. I really want to know that misterious girl."

"You know her dude!" He said taking another bottle of champagne.

"What! Really!! Tell me what's her name?" I said in very excitement.

As soon as he opened his mouth than the door snapped open and there's the bitch come.

"Darling! Did you miss me?" Zara asked him bringing her arms around Eiden's neck. Before Eiden could say anything she cut him off by kissing him.

I really hate to see their make out sensation so I leave the room. So, that Zara is his love. Eiden! You really made a bad decision.

This is just a boring party. So I go straight to exist.

          ******************************

I unlock my apartment door. Closing the door behind me, I brought a smile on my lips. Because I know Cara is already here, I can smell her beautiful fragrance. I love it from the day I first met her. She is like a beautiful rose to me. It make me so happy that she sharing my apartment with me. Though it is only for 15 days. One day I will confase  my feelings towards her. It's forbidden for now I know. But I hope one day it'll not.

I look around the apartment and captared her tiny figure on the sofa. I sit in front the sofa on tea table. She always looks so adorable while she sleeps but today she is looking more for her spongebob t shirt and shorts exposing her long tempting legs.

I take her in my arms like bridal style and take her to the bedroom maybe it's my regular job to take her on bed and I really like this job.

Putting her on the bed, I go to the kitchen to make some food cause I am starving and Cara will be hungry when she gets up.

When I open the fridger to take ingredients a smile just approached on my lips. My girl already make my food. There's pasta for me with a small note with her handwriting. I take the note from the bowl. There's only written 'Mr. Daniel '. I thought something would be written here. But I like it. I just loving the company of her. I put the bowl on oven and headed towards my bedroom for change my outfit.

After reaching the bedroom, I glanced at the bed and my heart just popped up. She is not in the bed. Where the hell does she go?

Hope that you guys liked it. Please guys vote and make me happy.

Love you guys

                    - pritul