Living With Him(Chapter - 17)

Cara

Am I doing right? Living with my new English teacher isn't a good idea. But I have no other choice. Daniel maybe how cheap I am. Let him think what he thinks? I don't care.

'Cara! Stop lying you do care..' I scold myself. Okay I'll make myself worthy. I'll make food for him. It will give me some satisfaction.

I turn right side of the bed. This bed is comfortable but I am not feeling that sleepy. I get up from the bed and look at the wall clock. It's almost 3am of night.

I open my door and go to the guest room or so called Daniel's exercise room. The door is half closed, I push the door. There are dumbles, exercise mate and many other exercise things. One corner of the room there's a small couch where Daniel is sleeping. This couch is so small for his muscular body. He is shirtless and looking stunning while he is sleeping.

'Cara! Stop this feeling right now' I said to myself.

I look at him again and see his one arm is just hanging from the sofa. I take his hand and keep it on his lap. He is having this uncomfortable sleeping for my presence here. I walk out from the room and close the door behind me. I get on the bed. Making a comfortable position, I close my eyes.

I walk up from the sound of my alarm. I take the phone and stop that. It's almost 6:30 in the morning. I get up quickly. I go to the washroom. Brushing my teeth I make a ponytail of my hair but it is still a mess. But I don't have time, I have to make breakfast before Daniel wakes up.

Adjusting my night wear, I rush to the kitchen. Thank god! Daniel is still sleeping. I open the fridger. What should I make? Omelet and toast sandwich would be good. I take out the ingredients and Start making breakfast. When I put the bread on the toaster, I feel warm breath on my neck.

I turn back and hit a wall. No, it's not a wall, it's someone's shirtless muscular chest. I look upwards and meet the ocean blue eyes. He is standing so close to me that our chest were a little bit touching.

"God!Daniel you scared me.." I said finding my breath.

"What are doing?" He asked with sleepy husky voice.

"Umm.. I'm making breakfast." saying this I tried to step backward but there's no way.

"And who told you to do this?" He asked without moving an inch. This closeness of his make me shiver.

"I feel myself so useless without doing anything. So, I tried.." before I could finish he stop me by placing his finger on my lips.

"What were you planning to make maybe it's wasted." saying this he pointed the fry pan where I was making omelet.

I look there and see some smoke.

"Shit! It's burning." I yelled rushing there. I take off the fry pan from the stove.

"It's all your fault." I said managing that brunt omelet.

"It's your idea to make breakfast. Did you realize now it was a bad idea?" He said walking out from the kitchen.

"It was a good before your entrance." I yelled back. But he didn't reply now.

I start making another omelet. Then I rearrange the breakfast table. I placed two plates, serve the food into plates. The foods look quite good looking. Hope Daniel like it.

"Is it ready?" He asked entering the kitchen.

"Yeah! Come taste it." Saying this I sit one of the chair. He sit right before me. He is wearing a grey V neck t shirt with black sweat pants.