Another Job Interview (Chapter - 18)

Cara

"Cara!Please come out."Daniel said from the other side of bathroom door.

"Umm..what do you need from here. I can handed over." I mumbled.

"Why can't you come outside?"He asked angrily.

I glenched my teeth from frustration. He is a stubborn I know that.

"Because I am showering and it'll take time." I said.

"Ugrhh!! Okay, handed over me my razors and my hair gel. There are in the mirror cabinet." He said.

I open that cabinet and there are three shelfs. On the last shelf I find his desired things. When I am about to close the cabinet shelf, I discovered some condom in the second shelf. It make my heart flipped. So I am not the first girl in his apartment.

'Cara! Why the hell you care about this? You're here only for 15 days and you're not his lover that you would be jealous.' I scold myself.

Clearing my thoughts. I handed over the things to him by opening the door half. So he could not see my body.

When I heard the closing sound of my door. I walk out from the bathroom quickly and thankfully found a nude coloured half sleeved blouse. It looks perfect with my jeans. Then I make a tight ponytail of my hair. I wanted to dress casual because I am going for the interview in many places. I look at the mirror and I am satisfied with my dressing. I added some mascara and light pink lip gloss. Taking my shoulder bag I walk out from the room.

I look around the apartment and find Daniel sitting on the sofa in the living room. He is watching TV. I walk to him and stand before him.

"How am I looking?" I asked him. Then realized it is  a stupid question to ask him. Maybe he is also confused by my question. Because he give me his weird look. The look means that 'what the hell are you talking about and why do I care about your looks?'

I stand there for some minutes in weird silence. Then he break the silence.

"You look so beautiful like a potato. Now would you please go other side I'm watching TV and you're standing in front of it like a wall." He yelled in frustration.

"You are so mean!" telling him that I headed to the main door. When I am about to touch the door knob to open the door. He yelled my name," Cara!"

It give the happy feeling that he will be going to say sorry for his behaviour. Yeah Cara! You win a point. I turned to him with my puppy face.

He come towards me. Yes Cara! You make Mr.frustrated man feel sorry for his deed. Then he come closer to me and holding my hand he handed me a key.

Wait what! Why he giving me a key. I look at him with a confused look.

"That's spare keys of my apartment. As you are living here,you may need it." saying this he turned back and go back to the same spot where he was sitting.

Slamming the door behind me "Urghh!" I make a frustrating sound. Cara, why do you always expect that big? You stupid... I pushed ground button on the elevator.

This freezing cold is getting into my nerves. I rubbed my shoulder. But it's not working at all. I really need some warm clothes.

I enter the "Anderson's International Company". They need a personal assistant. I know that I am not capable. But it's not bad to make a try.

I go to the receptionist. This lady is so much beautiful to be a receptionist . I write my name to applied person's list. Then she tell me to wait. I look around and find some sofa at the corner.I see some girls sitting there, I walk there and sit beside a girl. I take a look at her. She is wearing a pencil skirt and a shirt with high hell. When I see her hell, I glanced at mine shoe. I am wearing sneakers. Because I didn't bring any shoes from my home. So I have only this one right now. She looks all confident like she knows that the job is already for her.

I look around here and there are 100 employees and they all look older and experienced than me. So it's obvious that I'm not getting the job and wasting my time.

              ******************************

After 3 hours waiting the secretary call my name. In this 3 hours I take my happy nap here in the sofa. Because I am all tension free for the first time in the interview waiting cause I know I'm not getting it.

I stand up from my seat and follow the secretary. She is wearing a knee length skirt and blouse. She guide me to a huge glass door and open the door for me. I give her a smile.

She just ignored my smile and said, "sir is waiting for you. Please go in."

When I enter the interview room she close the door behind me. I glanced before me. There's a huge table and one man is sitting the other corner of it. He is wearing black suit, watching something in the file. I go towards him and stand in front of the table.

"Please sit!" He said in a cold voice without looking at me.

"Thanks!" I said pulling out my chair. After sitting the chair I glanced at him. He is quite good looking I've to say.

Putting the file away he look at me and I just caught staring at him. So, I quickly look at the table.

"So,Ms.Cara Velentinna Arora! Don't you think your name is too big to pronounce?" He said smiling at me.

I just surprised at his question. Nobody ask me this type of question ever. So, I take a moment to think what should I say.

"Okay! You don't have to answer this idiotic question. I am just joking." He laugh out loud saying this.

I also laugh out by his statement but not that loud. Then he get up and go to a shelf where many files were kept.

Taking out a red file he ask me, "So Ms.Valentina please give me a answer truly ok?"

I just nodded my head as answer. He sit back in his previous place and look straight to me.

"Do you really think you're capable of this job? You don't have any experience and degree in this field at all."

"No,I don't think I am capable. I know that but I just wanted to try.."

He still looking at me. Now this is making me nervous.
Looking at the ground, I again said," I am sorry sir for wasting your precious time."

When I am about to get up from my seat I dismount my phone on the ground.

Taking up it I hit the disk on head. "Ouch!" Rubbing my head I stand up. When I find out he is still looking at me, I just stop rubbing it and rush to the glass door.
I scold myself hundred times, I started to go to the ground floor .When I am about to leave the building, the receptionist call my name.

She sign me to come towards her as she is talking to the phone. I stand before her desk.

"Yes! Sir. I get her. Ok !ok!" She said before cutting the call.

"Sir,tell you to come here tomorrow again he want to talk to you and leave your phone number here." She said pushing a notebook towards me. After I put my number, I look at her smiling.

"Can you tell me who get the job? Umm.. I'm just curious." I asked her politely.

She looked around and point a girl. "Oooh! That girl. Ms. Issabel!"

I look at that girl and smiled. She is that overconfident employee who was sitting beside me. So my guessing was right!

Hey my sweet readers! Eid Mubarak!!!

Hope that you guys liked this chapter. If you did than please please vote and make my Eid more exciting.

Love you guys!!

                          - pritul