Job Interview (Chapter -5)

Miley

The phone is ringing and showing "babe" calling. that's mean it's Jecob. I run to the phone and pick the call lying on the bed .

"Hey! Babe" I said

"Hey! Honey. Are you free tonight? " He asked in soft voice.

How can I say him "no" though I made plan with Cara but she'll understand......

"Umm... Yeah babe, what's the plan??" I asked egarly.

"Nothing much, I want to spend some time with my love" He said sweetly.

Why does he have to be so sweet all the time. I'm just falling in love with him more. Oh God! Am I really blashing??

"Okk!!Love, I'll be ready by 8pm"

"I'll pick you up and hey, pick red dress. This colour makes you more gorgeous ,honey"

He again did the same thing!! Oh god! He is my right choice... I just giggled in reply.

"Okk, honey see you soon.." He wispared and cut the call.

I throw the phone on bed and walk to almirah and pick a red floral dress, matching high heels. Keep them in the corner of the bed and go to the shower. I washed my hair and shaved my legs then put on my bathrobe and get out of the shower. I've to call Cara. I pick the phone call her but she is not answering, I call her again and there is no response. Where the damn is she?

I put the phone on the table ,I can call her later... it's mine and Jecob time!!

Cara

I'm waiting here for 2 hours and nobody is noticing me. They are doing there own job.. This is a famous coffee shop at hamster road. I'm here for a per time job as I needed some money, I can't take money all the time from my mother. But this damn shop giving no fuck at me doing their own bullshit things. I can't wait anymore it's almost evening. When I pick my backpack and left the seat and there a voice came
"Ms. Cara?" a deep male voice come to my ear. I look back and find a guy wearing a grey V neck t shirt and a blue ripped jeans, his eyes were dark brown...

"Hi, I'm Eiden... Umm.. you must be Cara who come here for the job of waitress..right??" He said..

"Oooh! Yes, nice to meet you sir.." I give my hand to him..

He shock my hand and said, "don't call me sir plzz!!"
I nodded my head.

"Call me Eiden, I prefer it much!" He give a smile to me.

"Ok, Eiden " I smiled back.

He pull out a chair for me and pull out one beside mine chair and take his sit, I take my backpack on my lap and sit on the chair...

"Sorry for the late, Cara.. I was in my home having nap.. I almost forgot about this interview.."

"No,it's okay, I wasn't here for long time.." I answered smiling

"But the cashier tell you have been here for 2 hours, so sorry about it"

I just smiled at him telling him it's fine.

"So,Cara did you ever done this type of job?"

"Umm..no actually, it's first time for me"

"people love here to come, do you think you can manage all the tables??"

"Yeah, I'll try my best Eiden. I really need this job."
"Okay, you have this job.. not because of your need I really like your confidence.." He blinking at me he left the chair.

"Thanks, thank you very very much Eiden. I'll not disappoint you.."

"I also hope that, Cara.. The salary is not much but I think it will satisfy you.." giving me a polite smile he left the place..

I take my backpack, left the coffee shop. Walking through the footpath I take my phone cause I really need to tell Miley about my first job...

I unlocked the screen there was two missed calls and a message from her.. I open the message

"We are going on a date! Really in love with my babe.. I will call you after the date..."

I feel happy and low at the same time. Happy for my bff happiness, low cause I have nothing to do right now and I really don't like the guy "Jecob ". Don't know why but this guy irritates me.

I stand on the bus stop, there is a man with long brown coat reading newspaper...

Okay loves chapter 5 complete.. Please please keep voting!!! I really need this for my inspiration...
Thanks loves!!❤❤