Memories Hurt (Chapter - 13)

Cara

Why Eiden is here? I'm hundred percent sure he want to talk about that night. But I'm tired of taking about that night.

My subconscious mind telling me, 'Ignore him. Just let him to think about that you're still angry.'

Ok! I'm going with my mind. Fully ignoring him, I put on my helmet and hop into my scooty. I heard he yell my name two times but I'mnot gonna listen!

Entering my house, I closed the door behind me. There's pin drop silence here. Mom is still out maybe. I take the orange juice from fridge and make my way to upstairs.

Laying on my bed, I thought so what should I do now. I pick the phone. Should I call Miley? Going through the call list, I found a number saved with a name and that's "Daniel Levain"

My heart just popped up to see his name. I never saved his number. How did I get it?

Shit! Did he save his number before giving me the phone? Maybe yes! But why??

I call to the number without thinking twice. I thought he'll surely not pick the call. But at the second ring, he picked and I heard his cold icy voice yet so sexy.

"Hello!" He said.

Shit what should I tell him now? You moron why did you call him?

"Hello! Who's there?"He interrupted my thoughts.

I have no words to say, my mind is full blacked. I cut the phone.

I stare at the phone for a while and hoping him not to call back. But he did. Showing his name the phone start ringing.

I pick the call and mumbled, "hello!" My voice is so low that I can't even listen mine.

"Who's there?" He asked.

"Nobody!"
Seriously Cara! Is this your answer. Stupid!!

"What!!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry, I mean it's a wrong number.." I mumbled with a shecky voice.

"Is this Ms.Arora ?" He asked.

How did he know? He always does this type of things and make me feel more nervous.

"Umm.. yes, sir."

"So,what makes you to call me and then cut off the call?"

"Actually sir.. I found your number on my phone. I thought it must notbe real. So I call you to be sure and I thought you will not pick the call but unfortunately you picked. I thought you must be busy but you picked. Why did you pick the call? It's your fault.... and.."

"Shut up please! I can't catch one word of yours, you talked so fast."

"I'm sorry sir! I'm just nervous."

"But I captured the last sentence you said. That is you call me and that's my fault. Would you please explain how?"

"I said I'm sorry. All said because of my nervous nerbs." I explained.

"So,you called me without no reason.."

"Sir, I was just wondering how I got your number on my phone?"

"Oh! I put on that. If you want to say me thank you for the phone.." saying this he smirks and somehow I can feel it.

"I think I thanked you before."

"So,what. If you want to thank me again."

"Sir, sometimes you behaved weird."

"As like??"