Complicated (Chapter - 8)

Miley

I'm waiting at Cara's house for 1 hour. Where the hell she is? Last night was my dream night, I wanted to tell all the things about the night. But that bitch didn't pick up my phone. Now my ego in fitted so, I don't pick her call today. But without my bff, my soul is half. So I came here to tell everything about my new happy relationship. I know she hates Jecob as much as I love him. But after all she is my best well wisher.

Aunty knock Cara's door and said, "Can I come in dear?"

"Oooh! Sure aunty. Please come in"

She sit on the bed beside me. Keeping a hand over my hand.

"Dear, how was your day?"

"I don't go to the college, aunty!"

"Why? Is there any problem dear? You can share with me as your mother."

"No, everything is fine. I just had a bad headache."

"Are you sure? You look tensed. You can tell me everything."

"Yes, aunty.If there will be problem I'll let you know. After my mother death, I love you as my mother."

"And dear, I love you as much I love Cara."

"I know aunty." Saying these I just hug her. She smells just like my mom did. At the time, the bell ring.

"That's must be Cara! Please wait dear."

Saying this she go to the downstairs to open the door. I hear Cara's voice and sounds of coming upstairs here. Opening the door. She told me, "hey! Mom told me you have been here for 1 hour."

"Where the hell was you, bitch?"

"At the coffee shop. My new job place."

"Really! How was the first day?"

"Awesome, I love the place and the new boss is also good."

"Is he hot?"

"Gosh! Miley, he is my boss. But Umm.. yeah he is hot!" She answered winking at me. Then we both burst out laughing.

"Oooh! Cara, why are your phone showing switched off."

Without giving any answer, She just handed me her broken phone.

"How that happened?" I said with a shock in voice.

"Our new damn hot teacher did it...."

"What!!? Did he threw it on you??"

"Uggh!It's not funny! Okk!!"

"Ok.. tell me what happened??"

"Actually, it was an accident and he said sorry to me for this many times. Also wanted to buy me a new phone. But I denied.."

"That angry young man said sorry to you. It's nice... But now how can you contact with us??"

"I have a mom's one old phone. Though it is not android but I can manage until having my next month salary.."

I just nodded my head and said, "did you know what Jecob do last night?"

"Yeah!! He posted all the things in social sites.. Everyone now knows about it.. Are you really happy with him?"

"I know you don't like Jecob that much. But as a lover her is just perfect. I'm so in love with him. I feel happy when he is around of me.."

Smiling at me, she said, " If you are happy, I am happy too..."

She give me a tight hug and we do some bff's gossips.
"It's too late, Cara. I must go.."

"Okk, you're coming the college tomorrow, right?"

"Hell, yeah... bye"

I go to the garage and hop into my car. When I look at her window she was there, waving her a goodbye I started the engine....

Cara

Miley is too happy with the bustard Jecob. I don't know which good quality she found in him? But if she is happy with him, I'm also happy for her.

It was a terrific day, I need some sleep. I just jump in to my bed. When my eyes are almost closed ,I realized I have a math test tomorrow.. I get up from my bed, take my math note and start reading. It's really a hard for me..

I wake up from the sound of knocking on my door. I was sleeping on my desk. When I try to get up from there, my neck start hurting. It's so painful. Oh god!!!
I open the door keeping one hand on my neck, there's mom standing.

"What happened to your neck,Cara?"

"Oooh, it's hurting... what's on your hand mom?"

"It's a parcel for you from a man named Daniel Levain" seeing this she handed the parcel to me..

"For me!!?? And who the hell is Daniel Levain?"

"If you don't open how can you know who he is?"
Saying this she started to tidy up my bed sheets.

I open the parcel, there's a box into it. When I open the box there is a small note, I open the note-
"Sorry for the phone! I really hope you will like this phone. Don't think it's a gift, it's your right to have the phone.
- Daniel Levain "

Reading the note there is no doubt that Daniel Levain is my new English teacher's name. I open the phone's box. It's "iPhone 6s." This is so expensive for me. I can't take it.

"Who has given you the phone, dear?"

"It doesn't matter now. I'm returning it."

"Do what you want.. I'm not interfering in your life anymore.. get ready and come downstairs. The breakfast is ready." Saying this she left my room.
Mom is till angry about our argument. I put the box on the table and go to the shower. I washed my hair but it doesn't take long to finish my shower. I take out a plain shirt and a blue skinny jeans.. I folded the shirt upto my elbow. Dry my hairs and tie a tight ponytail. I take my shoulder bag and put the phone into it. I am ready now..

I reach the college at the right time. After my math exam, me and Miley are sitting in the cafeteria while I spotted him (Daniel ) on the corner table.

I go straight to his table...
"Sir, can I take your time for a minute?"

Not even botheringto look at me, he turn the next of the magazine and said, "No!now I'm busy.."

Who the hell he thinks he is? He always give me that arrogant face without any reason. But not losing my hope, I said, "please sir, It will take a minute..."

"Ms. Arora! I said no before right? If it's that much meet me after college in the teacher's room.."

Seeing this he get up from the chair and started to walk.. Before he goes out from the cafeteria. I yelled at him, "okay, sir.."

Morever, this time he didn't bother to response..

After 1 hour of my college end up, I'm sitting before the teacher's room but Daniel sir isn't coming out. I also told a peon to inform him that I'm here but there is no response yet. I have to go now. Otherwise I will be late for my job. When I am about to leave, the deep icy voice come out.

"Ms.Arora! You are here till now? Sorry for the late. I thought you might be run along from here."

It give me minor shock when he suddenly talks to in normal sweet voice. Then he interrupted my thoughts.
"So, what is your the big,massive problem?"

"Umm.. sir.."

"Ok,wait! Tell me your problem in road cause I'm dropping you home now.."

What? What does he say at to me now?Is he dropping me home? But why? My mind become blank for a few minutes. Then I discovered that I'm following him to the garage..

Hey loves!! There is so much missed up about Daniel's behaviour right? Don't worry I'll clarify it soon...
Guys please please please please!!! Keep voting. It gives me a lot of encourage to write more....❤❤
And guys please pray for me because tomorrow is going to give my result...
Love U guys!!!❤❤