Give Me Love (Chapter - 9)

A/N
I know there is so much mistakes in my writing, I am trying to improve it, loves!!

Cara

I'm standing before a black sexy car.. Which brand the car would be? Daniel open the car's door for me and said, "get in, please.."

"Sir, I can manage to go home now, it's not really late...
I just needed to talk to you."

"You can also talk to me in the car. There is no obstruction about it. Now would you please get in the car Ms.Arora? You're wasting my time.."

Now I have no choice. I get in the car like an obedient child.

When I was trying to put on my seat belt . It was stuck, I can't pull it down. He see that , then he come closer to me and help me out. Oh gosh! He smells so good. I just inhale his perfume and my heart started to beat fast for unknown reason. Why does he have to smell so perfect.

He interrupted my thoughts. Keeping his eyes on the road ,he asked me, "So tell me what's your very very important discussion with me which is bothering you so much?"

"Umm... Actually sir, I can't take the phone that you gave to me.."

"Why?"

"Because it is so expensive for me and you're my teacher it feels so occurred to take a gift from you.."

"First of all I'm the one who break your phone so I gave it to you and secondly it's not a gift.." He replied with his cold icy voice.

"Then you can also buy a normal Android phone for me."

"That's totally my choice."

"Then my choice is not to accept it.." I answered straightly. How the hell I get so confident to talk him like this way?

"Ms.Arora! Are you arguing with me right now? You have to take it.. it's a teacher's order and you have to respect it.. then if you don't like it you can throw it away!!"

His arrogant mode is turning on. So, I should keep my mouth shut.

"Would you please tell me where is your house?I'm just driving straight for long time..." snubbing at me he asked.

I have to go to the Eiden's coffee shop. But I can't stop there. So I tell him to stop before one road from the coffee shop.

"I see no house here?"

"Sir, my house is nearby.." I mumbled.

"So, you don't want me to reconize your house, right??"

"No sir, it's not like that.I just..." He interrupted my talking and said, "It's okay. You can go now..."

I get out from the car and said, "thanks sir.. For the lift and also for the phone."

Giving no answer. He just nodded his head and start his engine. I wait until his car dissappear.

I just hurried to the coffee shop though I'm one hour late from my shift. As soon as I open the door,I see Eiden is standing beside the door.

"Cara, where the hell was you? I called you thousands time but your number is showing switched off. Do you how worried I was?" He shouted at me.

"Sorry, Eiden. I'll cover the shift by doing overtime.." I mumbled.

"It's not about the shift, Cara. I was just tensed and worried about you.." Saying this he hold my both arms. That makes me to look at his eyes and I see that tensed look at them. In my whole life nobody care for me that much not even my mom! Why he was so worried for me. Who I'm for him?