Chapter 17

I walk outside the class with Louis.

"I don't have any class, right now" I say "What about you?"

"Nope" Louis says

"Can we start on the assignment then?" I say and Louis nods.

"Yeah that's a great idea. We need to ask Niall and.... him" Louis says, pointing at the curly haired boy walking with that same dark haired girl behind me.

We stop and turn back, facing him.

"Styles, are you free now?" Louis asks.

"Why?" He asks.

"We're starting the assignment" I say

"Cool" He says.

I look at Louis and then turn back to Harry. "You're a part of our group too, remember? and you have to lend a hand in finishing this assignment"

"But why start so early? There's still 4 goddamn days left, you suckers. You can start it on friday" Harry says.

"Not everyone's like you" I say and he glares at me.

"Coming or not?" Louis snaps. Harry stands still for a moment, debating whether to go or not. He looks at the dark haired girl and then looks at us.

"Fine, I'm coming" He says.

"Harry?" The girl starts.

"Yeah, bye" He cuts her off and starts walking with us. I roll my eyes at him.

"That was   very rude, you know"

"Mind your own business" He snaps at me and I ignore him, turning towards Louis. "Where are we going?"

"To the library" Louis replies.

"Why go to the library when  there's internet?" I say

"We aren't allowed to take information from the internet, remember?" Louis says

"Yeah, right" I say and spot Niall in the hallway, talking to a group of boys.

"Louis, there's Niall" I say and Louis calls him.

"Hey Niall we're starting the assignment. Do you-"

"No, I have class" Niall cuts him off, quite irritated.

What is wrong with him?

Suddenly, I hear an irritating squeaky voice and I immediately recognise it.

Steph.

"Harrryyyyyy" Steph says. I turn back to say hi but I find them kissing. I immediately turn forward, my eyes widening. I notice Louis trying his best not to laugh. "It's okay, you can laugh" I say, trying my best to make a straight face as I hear louis laugh.

"Jess?" I hear Steph say and I turn back, to face her.

"What are you guys doing together?" She says, obviously referring to me and Harry.

"Biology project" Harry says and Steph looks at him. "Aw, I wanted to spend a little time with you. But nevermind" she says. I turn towards Harry and just as I had expected, he was rolling his eyes.

*Harry's POV*

"I really have to go now" I say

"Aw, do you have to?" Steph says in her squeaky irritating voice.

One more word and I'm strangling this redhead.

I turn forward to find Jess and Louis looking at each others faces. "Uhm we're gonna be at the library" Jess says and walks away with Louis. I start to go with them but Steph blocks my way.

"But harryyy you don't have to go" she says, in her high pitched squeaky irritated voice.

Bitch.

"I really have to go" I say and watch Steph's smile turn into a frown.

"Please Harry-"

"I said I have to go" I snap, controlling myself from bashing her head up. I walk towards the library, to find Jess and Louis sitting on a chair, with a pile of books before them.

I groan and walk towards them, taking a seat beside Louis who was too engrossed in his book to even notice. I look at Jess who was flipping through the pages of a book, mindlessly. Her blonde hair swayed back and forth as she flipped through the pages. A loud bang on the desk interrupted my thoughts as I snapped back to reality.

"Here, read this and find if there's any information related to the assignment" she says, handing a book to me.

I take the book and place it on the desk and lean back into the chair. "Maybe later" I say.

"We don't have much time" she snaps at me

"So?" I say and she glares at me for a second only to return back to flipping the pages of her book again. She frowns and finally closes the book, placing it on the desk. Louis raises his head, looking at her.

"Found nothing?" He asks

"No" she says, frowning. "Here, look at this" Louis offers her a book and she takes it and resumes her earlier activity of flipping through pages.

"This is boring as fuck. I shouldn't have fucking come" I mutter

"Well, it wouldn't be that boring if you'd show some interest" Jess snaps.

"Hey, chill" I say to her and she rolls her eyes.

After a few minutes, she closed the book again, fuming with anger.

"There's nothing in that book. Nothing. What is fucking wrong with the teacher? Why won't he fucking allow us to-" Jess curses and I can't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" she snaps.

"You just sounded like a retarded person right there" I say and she tilts her head to the side, staring at me.

"What?" I ask her, smiling.

"Nothing" she says and grabs a small book of the desk and throws it at me. "Jerk"

"Somebody's pissed off" I say, trying to imitate Steph's squeaky voice and she laughs aloud.

"You are seriously bad at imitating" she says, in between laughs.

I smile and look at her. "Maybe, I am" I say, imitating the same voice again and she laughs

"Guys what's going on?" Louis asks

"Nothing" I say and look at Jess covering her mouth, trying her best not to laugh.

Suddenly, I hear someone come inside the library. I turn back to see who it is.

"Niall?" Jess says, loudly. I turn towards Jess and Louis looks towards Niall.

"Don't you have class?" she says and I know he's trying to come up with an excuse.

"I ... uh.. yes... uh... I'm ... yeah.. I.. I'm going back" He says, coming up with a lame excuse.

Jess opens her mouth to say something, but to her astonishment, he was already out the door.