Chapter 9

He entered the library, his eyes, a burning red color. I saw a blonde girl following him.

"I didn't mean to-" she started to say

He froze right there, like a statue and after a few seconds he turned back to face her.

"Go before I do something to you, in a fit of rage. Just go" he screamed at her

The blonde glared at him and walked out of the library. Harry dug his fingers into his hair. I guessed it was something he did when he was angry. Then suddenly, the library door flew open and a guy with blonde hair, entered the room and walked towards harry.

"Styles, I didn't mean to-"

"Fuck off" Harry screamed in his face.

"Seriously man, I didn't know you guys were dating, If I did-"

"Stop your fucking annoying drama" Harry said. "Man, I don't seriously care if you fucking kissed her or slept with her, I don't give a shit about that bitch"

"Styles-"

"I said, fuck off" Harry screamed and the blonde guy sighed and walked out of the door.

"We'd better go" Liam says and stands up

"Yeah" I say and hold my hand out. He reaches for it and puts on arm across my shoulder. Just as we were about to go, I heard a loud crash. Liam turned back to see what it was and so did I.

Holy shit.

harry took hold of the rack of books and threw it aside. He grabbed the table and pushed it aside in a paroxysm of rage. He grabbed another set of books and threw it aside. "Fuck" He screamed "Fuck this shit:"

"Fuck, what on earth is he doing?" I screamed

"We need to stop him" Liam says and walks towards him. I start limping towards him as well.

"What on earth are you doing?" Liam says

harry stopped for a second and turned towards Liam. "Don't fucking irritate me"

"Don't be an asshole. This is school property. Go damage some other shit if you want to, not this" Liam says

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING IRRITATE ME" Harry says and takes a bundle of books in his hand

"What are you going to do huh?" Liam says

"I'm gonna throw these books in your shitty face, maybe then you'd understand"

"You aren't gonna do that" Liam says.

"I fucking will if you don't leave me alone" Harry says.

"Stop it you two!" I scream, limping towards them.

"Get out of here, both of you" Harry says and looks at me "take your asshole friend with you"

"He's not an asshole, you are" I say

"What?" He said, taking a step towards me

"You heard me"

"You'd better fucking get out here before I hit both of you" Harry says, through gritted teeth

"You get out of here first. This is school property. You can't go around damaging it just because you're angry on some blonde ass chick who dumped you" I say

"What?" Harry says and takes another step towards me. His face, a burning red.

He grabs my wrists and pulls me forward as I wince in pain. "How fucking dare you"

He shoves me back and before I know it, I'm on the floor, my knee pain becoming worse by the second. I groan in pain as I hear the library door being shut.

He had walked away.