Chapter Five

~C H A P T E R   F I V E~

I looked up at the cloaked figure and got up fast, the figure slowly walked over to me as I backed up. I turned around fast and started to run, hitting corn away from my face and out of my way, I could hear them running after me and that made me run faster. I was a fast runner but I never was in cross country now I wish I had been in cross country.

I came to an opening I was right in front of a kingdom of some sort. Big castles and lights everywhere this must be the Nobel Kingdom. I couldn’t go in there vampires would sniff me out fast and would kill me in a snap.

Someone put a hand over my mouth and I screamed, I tried to wiggle out of their grip but it was too hard. I kicked and screamed, my screams were muffled by the hand over my mouth and then they put another hand around my torso making sure I couldn’t get away. The world around me started to go in a blur, the only thing I could see were lights and I could hear talking but they only sounded like whispers.

 Soon everything started to go in slow motion and I could see again, we were in the village and going to the castle. We came to a stop and I found myself in a room and I was thrown to the ground, I looked up to be greeted once more by the cloaked figure. They started to take their cloak off and my eyes went wide.

“Nobel N-Niall” I whispered out, he could kill me easily and just one bite would kill me in seconds.

He nodded and bent down to me, I backed away into the wall trying to get away from him. He walked over to me and bent down to me once more, tears fell down my cheeks from fear and I started to shiver. Nobel Niall did something I never thought he would do, he wiped away my tears..

“Hey don’t cry, I’m not going to hurt you.” I opened my eyes to meet his red ones that soon turned to a bright blue, I got lost in them they looked so blue.

“Now what’s your name love?” I sat there trying to add all this up he’s supposed to be mean and kill me, why is he acting nice?

“C-Catherin V-Valentine” Nobel Niall nodded and sat down next to me, I’m guessing this might be his room. It wasn’t that amazing as you would think it would be, there was no carpet only hard wood floor and there was a king sized bed with black and white sheets over it. Next to that was a night stand and on the other side of the bed was another, a big balcony was on the wall to the right, another door was next to that which must be the bathroom, and next to that was another door which must be the closet.