Chapter Eleven

(First Person P.O.V)

Zayn is waiting, waiting the beautiful girl lying down on the hospital bed to wake up. Its been a week and Catherin hasn’t wakened and it’s been a week sense Zayn drank blood, he was weak and tired but he didn’t want to leave his pour Catherin alone.

Being alone with one person for a week makes you think. Zayn’s been thinking and stressing about this “mate” thing.

“Catherin please baby wake up, I want to see those beautiful eyes of yours.” Zayn whispered to Catherin, he was hoping for a sign that she was wake but none came.

The door opened and Harry came in with a sorrow expression on his face.

“Has she moved at all?” Harry sat down on the old hard chair beside Zayn and looked at pale and lifeless Catherin. Harry wasn’t close to humans not one bit but he wishes he was a little closer to Catherin than he is now. Surely all he knows is her name but he wishes he knew more like Niall or Liam. The day after the accident should have been the time Harry and Catherin hang out and get to know one another but it’s been postponed.

“None Harry what if we lost her?” Zayn’s voice was raspy and dry from lack of blood.

“Zayn when was the last time you had blood?” Harry could see it in his pall’s eyes, they were bright red and his fangs were out, Zayn looked tired as hell too.

“A week ago, I’m fine Harry.” Zayn growled at the pour curly haired lad beside him.

“I’m getting you a human Zayn I’ll be back.” Harry knew Zayn loved human blood just like Harry but Harry’s been trying to stop. Human blood is like a drug to vampires, one sip and it’s hard to stop.

Harry didn’t always like human blood but once Zayn persuaded Harry that it didn’t matter that no one would care, that it was better for them Harry went right for it. Harry’s been drinking animal blood like the rest of them, Louis, Niall, and Liam.

“N-No I’m done get me a-animal blood.” Zayn was surprised at what he said but it was something for Catherin. When Catherin wakes up he wants her to know she changed something inside him.