Chapter Eight

~ C H A P T E R  E I G H T ~

“Catherin it’s time to get up.” I was lightly shaken awake I turned around trying to get them to stop talking and let me sleep, sadly that didn’t work.

“Come on I know you don’t know me but we’ve got to get ready.” I heard a man whisper again.

“One more minute Cody!” I whine, my eyes went wide and I sat up quick knowing who I just said.

I turned to my left and saw Noble Liam sitting in a chair smiling down at me, his eyes weren’t red but a chocolate brown. I wasn’t in the mood to act all bad ass today, I was lazy and I was starving from not eating at all yesterday and the day before that. I guess I was just too tired to act all tough today and if you were me you would understand why.

“Catherin who’s Cody?” Liam asked his eyes showed sorrow, I doubt he felt bad he was one of them who killed him.

“N-No one can you leave so I can get dressed?” I didn’t want to tell him who Cody was, I don’t know Noble Liam much and I don’t trust him enough to tell him.

“Yeah..” Liam paused,” wear jeans and stuff nothing fancy sense we’re gonna fight today, I’ll be downstairs with the others so you can eat. You must be hungry because you didn’t eat last night.” Liam sat up from his spot on the little chair and walked out the room.

I sighed and got out of bed, I walked into the closet and started to look at the clothes I had to choice from. I picked out some dark blue skinny jeans and a black hoody and black boots to go with it. My closet had a lot of black but that’s because they’re vampires.

I walked into the bathroom and did some makeup, I put some mascara on and some eyeliner then I was done. I brushed my hair and teeth then put my hair in a braid off to the side then walked over to the door and opened it. I was greeted with Noble Liam, he smiled to me warmly his fangs not showing.

“Are you hungry?” Liam asked as we walked down the dark halls of the castle, I was truly hungry and I needed food now. I nodded to Liam and we walked into the kitchen.

Many vampires were in here drinking blood and laughing about jokes and stuff, as soon as I walked in they stopped what they were doing and looked at me. It made me nervous I mean they had red eyes that would peer into your soul and act as though they could see everything you’ve regretted in life.