Chapter Thirteen

(Sorry it took forever to upload Little Strawberries but I've just not been a writing mood all week lol but here it is just for you)

Zayn's P.O.V~

I can't believe Niall would do this to me! His own best friends! Iran out of the castle and to the new knights trying to find Cody, only Cody could help me with this. I ran to Catherin's friend Cody the new Knights kneeling before me.

"Cody Nickles I need you to come with me now!" I growled at him all my anger wanting to come out. I felt broken and mad but most importantly I felt sad and just broken down to bits. Why would Catherin kiss him and why would Niall kiss back? He knew I was her mate so why did he do it?

"Yes Sir Zayn?" Cody asked trying to be polite I rolled my eyes at the new vampire.

"Listen here Cody I need your help and if you help me I'll make you the best damn Knight I can make you, you in?" I asked getting straight to the point, I wasn't the one to talk a while then get to the point. Plus right now I didn't have much time.

"I-I'm in!" Cody had a huge grin on his face and his eyes went wide, he must really want to be a knight and that's good because when I train him he better be ready to go through hell and back.

"Good now follow me!" We ran into the castle Cody on my tail, I ran into Catherin's room knowing Cody will smell her beautiful sent, to me it smelt like vanilla and strawberries which I loved.

"What are we doing-" Cody asked then soon stopped and took in a deep breath, his eyes turned red making me growl at him. He better not be thinking of my Catherin like that, drinking her blood or killing her.

"Catherin's room! She lives with you!?" Cody screamed at me, I growled at him showing my teeth.

"Now you listen here and listen close! Catherin is my mate and she lost her memoire when you threw her on that tree because she almost died! Now she feels all lovey on Niall why is that?" I calmed myself down trying not to get too mad at the young new born.

"Niall-as in Niall Horan?" Cody asked his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah....Why?" I couldn't help but be curious about this, so Cody knows Niall? But how I mean sure he might know him as Noble Niall but I doubt it not many people talk about Niall or so I've been told they  only talk about Liam, Harry, and me.

"Niall Horan was Catherin's old boy friend, they used to hang out on this tree but one day Catherin fell out and lost her memory for a week, when she got her memory back Niall went missing. Yes I know Niall's a noble now."

That's it for this chapter!.........................Naw I'm just kidding I wouldn't do that to you guys:)

"Cody how can we get Catherin's memory back? how did you get it to come back?" Cody rubbed the back of is neck and looked around the room.

"Well you see I was young so I tried to kiss her maybe it would bring her back and it did! Don't ask why." Cody backed up away from me thinking I would be ticked but truth be told I wasn't, he helped me even if he was scared.

"Thanks Cody, okay we'll start training next week and Cody I'm not mad at you thanks for helping me mate." Cody nodded to me then I almost forgot.

"Cody before you leave I want you to know that Catherin feels bad about saying what she said about you, she's mad at herself for it." Cody smiled a little then walked out the castle, now to find Catherin.

I ran around the castle then stopped in front of Niall's room, I was thinking the worst, what if he had sex with her? what if she's pregnant now! Oh my God! I opened the door and saw Niall and Catherin cuddling under the blankets but to tell you the truth Niall didn't look like he was liking it one bit.

"Zayn I know you saw, I didn't kiss her I don't know why she did what-" I cut Niall off.

"I know about you dating her Niall it's okay. Can you get out so I can get her memory back please?" Niall nodded slowly getting up making sure the beautiful girl lightly snoring didn't wake up. I sat down next to her and sighed, here goes nothing.

I slowly bent down to her and kissed her lips, they were so soft I didn't want to pull away but I knew I had to. I pulled away and looked at Catherin, she had a big smile on her face.

"Zayn?" I smiled warmly to her just now remembering she doesn't know anything I've done for her.

"Catherin, I was wondering if you want to hang out tomorrow with me?" Catherin looked shocked at first but slowly nodded as if unsure of herself.

"I would love to!"

~*~*~*~

Like I said before sorry it took to long too update, but I deleted my book Alice in Underland, I wanted to make a baby book:) It's a Niall Horan book called Muted Little Baby, it'll be a very beautiful and sweet book so check it out, the first chapter should be up soon today.

I need 5 comments and 5 votes for the next chapter!!!!

Bye my Little Strawberries:D