Chapter Nighteen(Last chapter)

(There is another important not at the end)

No. Zayn he can’t be missing he’s a Knight one of the best Knights ever how is he gone? Sure they were outnumbered from what Cody said but we have Knights and Nobles, and Kings the others had nothing of the sorts!

“C-Cody please tell me that isn’t true.” Cody came up to me and hugged me. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

“What about the others? Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry? Cody we can’t just stand here and cry we need to find them maybe they went back to the castle!” I yelled, I tore from his grip and ran to the castle. It was that far away because I didn’t get that far from the underground hideout and that was only minutes away from the- Zayn used vampire speed!

“Shit!” I screamed as I ran, this is going to take forever. I looked back seeing Cody standing there not far behind and I stopped. “Cody run me to the castle!” Cody was by my side in a second a smirk rose to his lips.

“I’ve always wanted to do this since I turned. Hold on tight” I jumped on his back and he ran, everything was going too fast for my liking but I couldn’t think of that right now.

How am I going to find Zayn and the others when they could be on the other side of the world? I won’t last that long if I leave this place, I’m a human and every vampire would smell me out!

I jumped off Cody’s back and I closer to the castle- or what was left of it. Glass and brick covered the ground and dead bodies scattered here and there. The village close by was in ruins  as well.

“C-Cody oh my God” I cried as I walked around what’s left, something caught my eye.

White paper in the black dusty piles I walked to it, tear staining my eyes. I picked it up and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

It was one of my drawings of Zayn, the angel drawings. I cried harder as I realized this was all I would have left of him. I flinched as a hand came down on my shoulder and I looked up.

Cody warmly smiled at me trying to lighten the mood but it didn’t seem to help. Cody sat down next to me moving some bricks so it didn’t hurt when he sat. I sighed and looked at Cody, maybe he would know the thing that has been bugging me all this time.