Chapter Seven

~C H A P T E R  S E V E N~

Niall and I walked through the halls of the dark castle. I was looking at every door as if trying to find a way to hide or something but I knew I couldn’t Niall would find me. Niall took my hand and pulled me along with him knowing I was trying to find a way out, he smiled warmly at me trying to calm be down but it didn’t help.

“Catherin why are you so nervous! They’re my friends they’ll like you I know it.”

“Niall you don’t get it, they’re vampires!” I whisper yell to him, yes I know he’s a vampire but Niall’s different.

“Catherin so am I! So don’t be so worried.” Niall opened a huge door that looked like it weighed a ton and it opened to a huge room.

The room had a long table across it and tables lining up for people to sit at. In four chairs sat four people who I’m guessing are the vampires. Niall took my arm and pulled me along with him ones more and he made me sit down.

I looked around the room not wanting to look into their red eyes, being here made me nervous and sick to my stomach. Niall cleared his throat getting our attention.

“Guys this is my friend Catherin Valentine, she’ll be staying here with us.” Niall pointed to me and smiled, I gave a fake smile to them and looked down at my plate.

“I’m Liam, Liam Payne.” The one to my right whispered to me, I jumped nerves getting the best of me. I looked at him, he had red eyes that looked into my soul, and they freaked me out so I didn’t look at him much.

He had brown hair that was a little bit longer than a buzz cut. He had some tattoos and that’s about it, he looked really strong but hey all blood suckers are. I saw Liam nod to me probably knowing I’m not going to speak back.

“I’m Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson.” Louis chuckled at his joke and got back to talking to the others. He must not like talking much or he knew that I wasn’t going to talk to him too.

“I’m Harry Styles but call me Hazza or just plain Harry.” Harry the one with curly hair smiled widely at me, I shivered when I saw his fangs. He shrugged and started talking to Louis again.