Chapter Four

~ C H A P T E R  F O U R~

I sat down in the tunnel for what felt like hours, I could still hear Cody’s screams a couple hours ago but they stopped. I guess if I have to face the fact that he’s dead that vampires murdered him, at least he’s in a better place and not in this hell hole of a place. I was still crying my eyes hurt and I could tell I looked like a mess, my hair was in a beanie and my white beanie must be grey or brown form dirt and other things.

My skinny jeans are ripped a little but I guess that doesn’t really matter because I used to own so many ripped jeans. My black shirt was fine but my white jacket was dirty and all wet, I was shivering form being could I should get out of here and start walking so I could get warmed up. I just didn’t feel like getting up, I felt like dying really because what do I have to live for? Everyone I once knew or loved is probably dead.

I got from my spot on the cold ground and walked back to the hole and jumped out of the hole. I looked around the woods, I saw nothing and didn’t hear anything but my breathing. I slowly started to walk in the woods and tried to find my way out, the woods looked like something that you would see in a horror movie, but then again my whole world is like a horror movie.

I still can’t believe Cody is dead, I can’t believe I lost him. I remember the promise we made to one another when we came down to see my dad and sister dead.

~Flash Back~

Cody and I slowly walked down the stairs of my house, I gasped when we came downstairs to the sight of my dad and sister dead. Blood was everywhere and my sister had bite marks all over her neck and my dad had blood coming out of his mouth.

“C-Cody!” I scream into his chest.

“Shh, I know it’s gonna be alright, you know why?” Cody asked as he pulled me away from his chest, I shook my head ‘no’ and he smiled softly at me.

“Because” Cody pulled a strain of hair away from my face and continued, “we’ll be together and we’ll be by each other for ever.”

“Promise?” I asked shakily. Cody nodded