Chapter Sixteen

C H A  P T E R  S I X T E E N

“Zayn” I whispered into his ear as I pulled on his arm to get his attention.

“What Cat?” Zayn asked in a hushed tone, he looked to where I was pointing which was done then his eyes changed from the hazel he had to the dark blood red eyes. Wolves were climbing the tree growling at us.

“Cat I need you to get on my back and hold on tight to you trust me?!” Zayn yelled as the wolves climbed faster up, the smell of Zayn made them bite the air as if showing us what they were going to do to Zayn.

“I trust you!” I jumped onto his back and he jumped out of the tree making me scream the wolves were right behind us making me cover my face into Zayn’s neck, was I going to die?

“Z-Zayn they’re getting c-closer!” I shrieked as I heard their howl.

“Trust me we’re almost at the castle then we’ll be fine, I need you to do something for me to buy us some time.” Zayn’s voice was stern as if I was a Knight in training and he was teaching me what to do.

“I need you to take your shoes off and try and aim at the wolves, aim for the eyes if you can. I know you’ve got two b-“ I cut him off and started to take my shoes of while still holding onto Zayn.

“I’ve got this I can hit them!” I yelled I turned around Zayn’s grip tightened so I wouldn’t fall off. I threw my shoe at one of the wolves hitting it right between the eyes making me groan but the wolf did stop for a second.

“I missed but I did hit him in between the eyes” I sighed and took my other one off. I could see the castle getting closer.

“Close enough go again we’re almost there.” Zayn was running out a breath but only a little. I to was out of breath but only because I was nervous not from running.

I threw my last shoe and I smiled when I hit the wolf in the eye making him howl in agony The wolves all stopped and watched us then turned around and went back. That didn’t make since to me why did they go back?

Zayn came to a stop and I jumped down I smiled and hugged him but he pushed away.

“W-What’s wr-“ I tried to ask but Zayn stopped me.

“I’m sorry I’ll be right back stay put!” Zayn screamed as he ran way in vampire speed. He came back with Harry, Liam, Niall and, Louis.

“They attacked us! Liam get the new borns trained up so I can train them we are going to war!” Zayn growled I was in shock, war, war was going to go on and my best friend was going into it.

“No.” I whispered to them making them look at me.

“You can’t go to war what about Cody? W-What about you Zayn?” Tears fell from my eyes and I whipped them away I didn’t want to lose them, they were the only ones I had left.

“We’ll be fine, Cat you have to trust us, we’ll survive then you and me can do a redo date.” Zayn walked up to me with a smile and I smiled weakly.

“Come on lets go to bed babe, it’s been a long day.” Zayn picked me up and I waved bye to the other boys. Zayn was being so nice, I still wonder what happened when I was out. I’ll ask him.

Zayn walked up stairs past my room which confused me even more.

“Zayn my room is back there” I whispered too tired to talk loud.

“I know, I was wondering if you want to sleep with me tonight. Not like have-“ I cut Zayn of with a chuckle.

“Sure I’ll sleep in your room tonight.” I was laid down on a nice soft bed which made me sigh in happiness.

“Here’s a shirt to wear and some sweatpants.” Zayn handed me clothes and I walked into his bathroom and changed into them, they were baggy but I was too tired to care.

“Aw you look cute in my clothes.” I blushed at Zayn as I climbed into bed with me, he was cold but his warm room made it nice.

“Zayn?” I asked

“Yeah Cat?” I blushed at his nick name he gave me.

“Why are you being nice to me?”

“Because, I’ve learned that you’re special to me and if I lost you I’d die because you are my world.”

~*~*~*~

I’m mean I know it’s gonna be short but I needed to say something.

GO CHECK OUT A BOOK ON XxCallMeEricaxX’s ACCOUNT CALLED :London Alley Boy: I’M CO-WRITIN WITH HER!!! So if I don’t upload on here then I’m gonna be updating on there.

So please check it out and vote and comment and Share on that book:) I’m the one writing now so it’s like one of my books till she writes.

Okay Ten Comments and Ten Votes..

Can you do it?

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE.. Go check out that book!

Bye!