Chapter Fifteen

~ C H A P T E R  F I F T E E N ~

(Okay so I didn’t get ten comments so I changed it to seven comments but I didn’t get that but I couldn’t wait any longer so here’s the next chapter!)

Zayn and I walked down the halls of the castles vampires from Knights to servants looked at us slightly judging. I was nervous to be with Zayn by myself, it was weird just when I wake up he’s all nice to me but when I first met him he hated me to the bone and wanted to suck me dry.

“So where are we going?” I asked Zayn while batting my eyes. I wasn’t the girl to flirt but when I need answers I’ll do about anything to get them.

“Not gonna tell ya Catherin and batting your cute eyes won’t make me give in.” Zayn smirked as we walked outside the castle, he was a stuff person to crack but I wanted to know where we were going and what we were going to do on this “date”.

I really don’t know why I said yes to the date I mean sure Zayn’s not bad looking but I never really saw us dating in the future. Surely I could go up to a vampire and ask if they could tell the future but the future isn’t to look onto it’s to wait and find out.

“I’ll give you a hint where the date is. It’s by the castle I’ll give ya that.” Zayn grinned at me, I nodded to him and followed him into the woods.

These woods terrified me, they’re dark and the shadows in the night from the moon make your eyes play tricks on you. Didn’t help that the other Kingdom could be out here and don’t even get me started on wolves.

Zayn came to a stop and covered my eyes making me a little nervous.

“Keep your eyes closed just for a second okay love?” Zayn asked in his cute little British accent.

“Okay” I felt Zayn’s hands come away from my eyes and I waited there till he told me to open my eyes. Yes I know what you’re thinking.

“Why didn’t you open your eyes Catherin?!”

Because I trusted Zayn and I wanted to be surprised and I didn’t want Zayn thinking he couldn’t trust me.