1.7

((Update: the Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich is really good lmao))

Jack grabbed his suitcase, heading to the uber waiting for him to go to the airport.

———

Felix and Ken gave him a quick hug each before they hustled out to Ken's car.

They made small talk as they drove to the house that Jack was nervous to walk into.

In the process, Mark was showering and brushing his teeth for the first time in weeks. He grunted as he saw his pink hair faded until his roots were the same length as the pink was.

Jackaboy: I'm almost there.

Mark hurried to blowdry his hair and pick up his room before he put on a pair of basketball shorts and a tshirt.

Matt and Ryan greeted someone as Mark laid down, still feeling really upset.

Mark hear footsteps come up the steps and past his room. The spare bedroom's door opened before closing once again.

Mark heard his door open and his eyes barely opened, already half asleep again. "Mark, love?"

Mark was more awake now, hearing his silky smooth Irish accent. He turned over towards the door lightly. "Hi."

Jack smiled, kneeling beside Mark's bed. He reached his hand up to run it through Mark's faded hair. "Hi, Markimoo." He said lightly.

Mark scooted from his hand, not wanting to get away from him but making room for him on the bed.

Jack got the signal, climbing into the bed with him. Mark smiled lightly at him, keeping his space just in case.

Jack scooted towards him, pulling Mark closet to him. Mark's head landing onto Jack's chest, his legs automatically tangling with Jack's.

"I'm sorry, you know, for the Justin thing... And the whole not talking to anyone in a month." Jack's hand started to play with Mark's hair.

Maybe that's a nervous habit...

Mark smiled at the thought. "Don't apologize. Justin was cheating on me, Mark." Mark sat straight up, eyebrows furrowed and mouth agape. "Calm down, I took care of it."

He told Mark, pulling Mark back towards him. Mark smiled as he laid his head back down, feeling Jack's hand come in contact with his hair.

Let's try something... No- Mark, what are you doing? You met him 15 minutes ago.

Mark smirked and ignored his thoughts, waiting until Jack's hand was buried in his hair. His head moved lightly to the side as he leaned closer towards Jack.

Jack's hand tightened its grip on Mark's hair as he felt Mark's breath on his neck. Mark smirked once again, kissing his neck lightly.

Jack's breath hitched, and as Mark kissed his neck one more time, he heard Jack's almost inaudible moan.

Mark's head laid back onto Jack's chest, hearing Jack's sigh of relief and feeling him loosen his grip of the pink and brown hair.

Mark fell asleep, his arms wrapped around Jack's waist and his legs tangled with the younger man's.

Jack whispered sweet nothings into his ear, just casually whispering his thoughts. His hand ran through the older man's hair.

"How's it going?" Felix, Ken, Matt, and Ryan all stood in the doorway quietly. They smiled at the sight, casually taking a photo and making sure not to post it anywhere.

Jack smiled down at the man, stroking his hand through his hair again. "I think it's working. He seems happier already." He told them quietly, feeling the man beside him move his head closer towards his neck.

Jack and the rest of the boys had a conversation quietly while Mark napped, snuggling closer to Jack every once and a while.

Jack leaned down, kissing his forehead and rubbing his shoulder, neck, and hair with his hand. The other men watched them in admiration before quietly leaving the room after letting him know Ken and Felix were leaving.

Mark leaned up, absentmindedly pressing his lips firmly to Jack's neck in a kiss.

——

;))))
Y'all aren't ready lmao