6.7

Jack put his single suitcase into the back of the uber before he got into the car.

They pulled up in front of Mark's house "Am I dropping you off here, or are you just running in?"

"Just runnin' in, if that's okay." The driver nodded, and Jack jumped out of the car.

Mark stood right outside his gate, watching the car as Jack got out. "Hi, love." Jack smiled lightly, walking towards him.

"Hi, Angel." Jack walked into his arms, wrapping his slim arms around Mark's frame. "I just wanted to say bye."

"I know. You'll be at VidCon, right?" Jack nodded into Mark's chest.

"I come home the day before it starts." Mark sighed, remembering that VidCon was 2 weeks away. "I love you." Jack whispered, and Mark smiled lightly.

"I love you more." Jack smiled, looking up at Mark. Mark's thumb came to caress his cheek before he leaned in slowly for a kiss. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too, Angel. Don't be afraid to skype me anytime, okay?" Mark nodded, kissing Jack once more for a few seconds.

"You better get going, love." Jack sighed but nodded, looking into Mark's eyes briefly. Mark opened the car door for him, waiting for him to step in.

Mark leaned down to press one more kiss to Jack's lips before leaving a peck on his forehead. He stood up straight again.

"Have a safe flight."

"Thanks."

"I love you, Sean."

"I love you too, Mark."

Mark closed the door, briefly noticing the small group of girls watching from across the street. He watched as the car drove away, waving lightly before he walked towards the gate.

He typed in the code to get in and he saw Matt and Ryan sitting on the front steps. "Hey, bud." Mark smiled.

"I'm okay, guys." Ryan pat his shoulder lightly as they walked inside to watch a few movies.

YALL GET READY FOR CHAPTER 7.0 AND 7.1