7.5

"No. Felix, leave." Mark told the swede as he pushed him out of the doorway. "Don't wake Jack."

Jack groaned as he was woken up. "I hate you." Felix laughed as Mark closed the door. He walked to the side of the bed, kneeling beside it.

"What'd he want?" Jack asked, smiling at Mark's hand running through his hair.

Mark rolled his eyes, smiling down at Jack. "To go get breakfast. You can go back to bed if you want to." Jack shook his head, grabbing his phone.

"No, it's okay. We can go get breakfast with them." Mark nodded, standing up.

"I'm gonna go get dressed then." Jack nodded, smiling at him before grabbing his phone and sending a text to Felix.

"Mark?" Make poked his head out of the bathroom, his eyebrows raised. "I changed my mind."

Mark chuckled lightly, walking towards the bed. Jack pulled him down onto it, giggling lightly. "Just cuddle with me?"

Mark smiled before wrapping his arms around Jack, his boyfriend landing to lay on his chest. Within minutes, Jack was fast asleep again.

@Markiplier: Jack is cute when he's sleepy.

@Pewdiepie: @markiplier you guys are supposed to be getting ready for breakfast

@Markiplier: @pewdiepie sorry bro I don't think that's gonna happen