5.9

Jacksepticeye just posted a new video!

Mark opened the video, smiling at the boy on the screen. He listened to the video while he texted Ken back before he looked back up to the video.

"This video is just to update on the dating situation. These are just a few frequently asked questions that I feel like I should answer for you guys."

"So the most asked one is: Will/ when will you tell us who he is? No, I won't be telling you who it is. At least not at the moment."

"We've barely been together for 2 weeks, although it feels like years already. He's not even out yet. And honestly, I'm not sure if he's bi or gay.

"I mean that doesn't bother me, because he's mine either way. He's an amazing guy, and I'm sure he'll tell you one day."

"I won't be posting any photos of him and I if it has his face or any recognizable features without asking him first. I will not be saying his name, or hinting at who he is until he is ready."

"I promise that one day we will tell you about us but I'm not promising it to be anytime soon. I want to wait until he's entirely ready, and I want to wait until he's out, and we've been together for a little while."

Mark smiled as he heard the usual outro. He stood up as it ended, walking to the bedroom where Jack was napping.

He smiled down at the younger before he climbed into the bed in front of him. "Mark?"

"Yeah, baby?" Mark responded, wrapping his arm around Jack's waist.

Jack smiled, opening his eyes slightly. "I thought you were editing?" Jack said groggily.

"Yeah, but I watched your video. I just wanted to love on you." Jack smiled lightly, puckering his lips to silently ask for a kiss.

Mark smiled before pressing his lips against Jack's lightly. Jack smiled once more against his lips before Mark pulled away. "Thank you, for saying all that in your video."

"Yeah, of course. I wanted to respect you and your decisions." They kissed once more before Jack's head fell onto Mark's chest.

Mark kissed his forehead, whispering lightly into his ear as the younger fell back asleep.

"You're so gorgeous, love. Your green hair really brings out your gorgeous blue eyes." Mark whispered, running his hand down Jack's side.

"I never understood how you were insecure in your voice or accent. It's so beautiful, just like you." Mark ran his finger over Jack's cheek, watching his own thumb as he did it.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" He asked quietly and felt Jack shift closer to him. He felt lips meet his neck in a feather light peck.

"I love you, Sean." Mark whispered and let his eyes shut lightly.