7.8

Mark and Jack walked through the front door of Mark's house. Chica, who had been dropped off by the dog watcher earlier that day, jumped up at Mark. "Hi, Chica!"

He smiled, kneeling down to pet her. "Look who's finally back!" He pointed at Jack, watching as Chica ran towards him, knocking him over in the process.

Jack let out a squeal before starting to giggle. "I missed you too, Chica!" Jack got back on his feet, kneeling down to pet her properly.

@Markiplier: Chica and Jack missed each other.

Jack smiled lightly up at Mark, who was watching them with love in his eyes

Jack smiled lightly up at Mark, who was watching them with love in his eyes. He noticed Matt and Ryan sleeping on the couch, smiling and signaling Jack to quiet down.

Jack left his suitcase by the door, walking up the stairs to Mark's room. "I'm so tired."

"You're always tired." Jack grunted, agreeing silently. "But I get cuddles out of it, so it's okay." Mark smiled, laying on his stomach on the bed.

Jack laid down on top of his back, smiling lightly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

@Jack_Septic_Eye: We're finally home!

@Jack_Septic_Eye: I didn't move in with Mark! I just meant back here in general haha

"Get off me, babe." Mark rolled over, causing Jack to fall off his chest and onto the bed beside him.

Next chapter is going to break your heart.