7.6

"How much do you love me?"

Mark asked Jack, who was sitting on the balcony of the hotel room. "More than you'll ever know." Jack told him. "Why do you ask?" He sat up, his drink in his hand.

"What if we don't work out?" Make asked, and that's when Jack noticed the gleam of sadness in Mark's eyes.

"Hey. Baby, look at me." Mark glanced up, holding eye contact with him for a split second. Jack sighed, getting up from his chair and walking to Mark's.

"We're going to stay together. Yeah, we'll have ups and downs, but even Matt and Ryan still have those." Jack grabbed his chin, raising it so their eyes were at the same level. "I love you so much, Mark. You're everything to me. You're my whole world. I'll do anything for us to work out, okay?"

"I'm sorry for doubting it. I just don't know what I would do without you." Mark told him quietly, intertwining their fingers.

"I love you more than there are stars in the sky, Mark." Jack pulled him closer, kissing his forehead lightly. "Don't be sorry, okay? We all doubt things at some point. I'm just glad you came to me."

"I love you so much, Jack. More than the stars." Jack smiled lightly as Mark pulled him onto his lap, kissing his lips lightly.

Mark leaned back in his chair to be in a laying position, Jack falling onto his chest. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's waist and buried his head in his neck, smiling lightly.

There's five more chapters and it only goes downhill from here..