7.7

"C-can you call M-Mark please?" Jack asked as he trembled, tears falling down his cheeks.

He couldn't even figure out what was happening. He hadn't had a panic attack in years, and now all of a sudden he had one in the middle of a signing?

His breathing was ragged, and his hands and knees shook. He whimpered as Felix pat his shoulder. "Yeah, of course."

Jack's world was crushing into him, his throat closing and his eyes now filling with tears.

He couldn't understand why he was having a panic attack, he had been in a crowd this big before and he had been just fine.

"Mark, can you get down to Jack's signing? He's having a panic a- okay, shit." Felix hung up, soon hearing the doors open and seeing the red haired man walk through the door.

"What happened?" Mark asked as he neared Jack, seeing Felix shrug.

"Hey, baby. Look at me." Jack glanced up, sniffling. "Breathe. Take a deep breath. In, and out." Mark grabbed Jack's hands, placing one on the pulse on his neck. He intertwined their fingers on their free hands.

Mark ran his thumb over Jack's hip in an attempt to soothe him. "Come on, baby. You can do it. Deep breaths."

"Just listen to the sound of my voice. Focus on me and breathing." He spoke quietly, his eyes sad. "You're almost there." Mark whispered, hearing Jack's breathing began to even out.

"Okay?" Mark asked and Jack nodded lightly. He wrapped his arms around Mark, pulling him into a hug. "Good."

"T-thanks." Mark nodded, kissing his cheek lightly. He pulled back, wiping Jack's tears away with his thumbs.

"Of course, love."  Mark whispered, kissing Jack's trembling lips lightly. Mark pulled back, putting his hand out to help Jack up.

Jack accepted, standing with Mark's help. He thanked Mark when he steadied him, his hands holding onto Jack's hips. "Thanks, Felix." Felix nodded, smiling lightly.

He walked with Jack to his seat. "Sorry, guys." Jack spoke weakly into the mic. The crowd cheered lightly.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stay in here?"

"Are you busy?" Mark smiled, shaking his head lightly. "If you don't mind." Mark nodded, kissing Jack's temple before sitting beside his boyfriend.

"Okay, I'm gonna go meet up with some people. Are you gonna be okay in here?" Felix asked and Mark nodded, thanking him once again before Felix snuck out of the room.

"Finish this signing, and then we can go nap, okay?" Jack nodded, smiling at the people who were next in line.

"I know you're tired, baby. Only a few more minutes, okay?" Mark told his boyfriend, who was leaning into his side for support.

Jack's panic attack had completely worn him out, and he felt bad for not being himself at the signing. The fans seemed to understand, though. "I just want to go home." Jack mumbled and Mark smiled lightly at him.

"Felix and Ken will be here with Matt and Ryan in a minute, and then we can go back to the hotel and sleep." Jack whimpered, letting out a petite yawn. "That was cute."

"Shut up, Mark." Mark chuckled, noticing the boys walking towards him. "Hey." Jack sleepily greeted them.

"Hey, how are you doing? Better?" Jack nodded at Ken.

"Just super tired." Jack told him and Ken smiled lightly, nodding.

"Okay, let's go." Mark's arm wrapped around Jack's waist. "Let's get you into bed, yeah?" Jack nodded, yawning once again as Mark kissed his temple.

"Well, yeah. If you think logically about it, of course." Jack completely zoned out of whatever his friends were talking about.

Ken cooed as Jack's head laid on Mark's shoulder, his body leaning on his boyfriend's. "He's worn out." Ken nodded at Mark, seeing his small smile.

Jack felt the car stop, opening his eyes and sitting up. "Come on, love." Mark got out, smiling at Jack.

Jack lazily got out, immediately leaning into Mark. "You're so cute." Felix smiled at the two, intertwining his fingers with Ken's.

They walked into the elevator, going to the top floor. Everyone stepped out, saying bye before they walked into their hotel rooms.

Mark laughed as Jack laid down immediately. "Alright, sit up." Jack did so, his eyes still closed. "Arms up, love." Jack lifted his arms, feeling Mark pull his shirt off him.

"Can you stand for a few seconds?" Jack nodded, opening his eyes slightly to stand. Mark unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down. "Step out of them." Jack kicked them off, laying down afterwards.

"Come lay with me."

"I will after my shower." Jack whimpered in protest, turning over in bed. "I'll be quick." Mark kissed his shoulder lightly before he walked to the bathroom.

Mark quickly showered, drying off and getting dressed quickly before he ran the towel through his hair.

He walked into the bedroom, smiling at his sleeping boyfriend. He crawled into bed next to him, kissing his forehead lightly.