6.8

Mark walked up to Jack's booth. Fans were gathered but Mark didn't care. He hadn't seen his boyfriend in person in two weeks.

"Jack!" The younger turned around, a smile appearing as he saw who it was. He laughed quietly when Mark's body came in contact with his own.

Their arms wrapped around each other, and they embraced for a few minutes before Mark pulled back and Jack pressed his lips against the elder's. "I missed you so much." Jack said quietly, and Mark smiled, pulling him back into a hug.

Jack's face buried into Mark's chest as they embraced in that 'I missed you so much' type of hug. "I missed you too, love." Mark responded. "God, I love you so much."

They kissed once more and heard a crowd of "Aw". They turned their heads and smiled lightly. "Oh, hey guys!" The crowd laughed at Mark's remark.

Mark sat with Jack at his booth for another hour. "I have to go to a signing. I'll see you soon?" Jack smiled lightly and nodded.

Mark leaned down to press a kiss to his lips. Jack smiled against his lover's lips before Mark pulled away.

Mark left a kiss on his forehead before he began to walk away.
"Hey, Mark!" Mark turned around toward Jack, raising his eyebrows. "I love you." Mark smiled at him.

"I love you more." The fans cooed before Mark walked off with a smile on his face.

YALL NEED TO FUCKING QUIT

IM NOT THAT PRETTY OMG

LOOK I HAVE HOBBIT HAIR WHEN I DONT WASH IT FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS IM NOT KIDDING I TOOK THIS AN HOUR AGO

LIKE I HAVE SO MANY PIMPLES

MY EYEBROWS NEED DONE AND UGH QUIT IT LMAO