7.1

Y'all fucking thought (not really though because you guys fucking know me too well I'm so predictable you guys know I CANT HELP MYSELF DAMN IT)

2 SMUT CHAPTERS IN A ROW?!?!!!!!!

*THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SMUT. IF UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ. SKIPPING THIS CHAPTER WILL NOT AFFECT THE STORY.*

Mark kissed Jack's neck lightly as his hands ran down his body. The water from the shower head was falling over them, making Jack's green hair stick to his forehead.

Mark groaned as they heard a yell. "Guys?!" Felix yelled into the hotel room. "You guys definitely fucked."

"We're showering you piece of shit. Leave, thanks." Mark yelled and heard Felix laugh before leaving the hotel room.

Mark's hands made their way back down Jack's chest. "I love you." He whispered as he pecked his neck again. Jack leaned against him slightly as Mark's hands continued to go lower.

"Touch me." He whispered lightly and Mark smirked before his hand wrapped around Jack's member. He let out a light moan as Mark began to jerk him off. "I want you." Jack whispered to him, and Mark was slightly surprised.

"Baby, we had sex an hour ago."

"No, we made love an hour ago." Jack turned around, smashing his lips onto Mark's as Mark's hands roamed down his back. Mark's hands grabbed Jack's ass cheeks as the younger's tongue met with his own. "Now I want you to make me scream." Mark groaned at those words.

Jack moaned as Mark unexpectedly entered a finger into him. "Fuck, a little warning next time." Mark smirked before beginning to pump his finger.

He added another finger unexpectedly, feeling Jack push against his body. He leaned his head against Mark's shoulder, biting into it. "Easy, Ja-"

"Shut the fuck up, Mark." Mark chuckled as he curled his fingers, and heard Jack's loud moan cut off with a bite to his neck. "Just get in me."

"I just want to pick you up and slam into you." Jack groaned at Mark's words.

"Then do it." Jack moaned and Mark's hands roamed to his thighs. Jack jumped and Mark caught him, his member entering into Jack. "Fuck, this angle is a lot."

Mark lowered Jack onto him before he pushed him against the wall of the shower. He slammed into him, making Jack screech. "You need to learn to give w-warnings." Mark pulled out before starting a fast pace, slamming into him each time. "Fuck!"

Jack grabbed onto Mark's shoulder blades, his nails digging into them and his head falling against the wall behind him.

The position was pure bliss- Mark was so deep in Jack, hitting his prostate almost instantly. Although the position was amazing, Jack didn't want this to be a quickie. Especially if Mark didn't get to climax.

"You need to put me d-down. Change the position-fuck- please." Mark slowed down slightly. "I don't want to cum yet." Mark pulled out of Jack, setting him down. Jack turned around, and lifted his leg onto one of the shelves of the tub.

Mark entered him again, and Jack moaned. "Warni-" Mark slammed into him, causing Jack to stop talking and moan loudly. "Fuck fuck fuck."