1.9

Jack woke up beside Mark, smiling lightly at the hand running through his messy green hair. "Hi." He whispered up to Mark, who kissed his forehead.

"Hi, love." Mark responded, dragging his thumb over Jack's. "We need to shower." He mumbled and Jack nodded reluctantly.

Jack kissed Mark's neck lightly. "I honestly don't know if I can walk." Mark chuckled before kissing his forehead one more time.

He stood up, pulling on a pair of basketball shorts and reaching a hand down to Jack, who accepted it. Jack stood up, wincing immediately. Mark smiled lightly before picking him up to lay in his arms.

Mark sat Jack in the bottom of the bath, turning the water on to a nice heat and kneeling on the outside of the bathtub. "I'm sorry, love."

"It's okay." Jack smiled lightly as Mark wet his hair down and put some shampoo into it.

He washed it out before starting to rub soap over Jack's body. He sprayed the soap off. "Feel clean?" Jack nodded and Mark helped him stand up, wrapping a towel around him before carrying back him to the bed.

He sat him down, walking to the spare room to grab his suitcase. He rolled it into his room and set it on the floor. "I'm gonna go shower." Jack nodded.

Mark took a quick shower, getting dressed into a pair of jeans and a flannel. He walked into his bedroom, seeing Jack running a hand through his hair.

"Let's go downstairs?" Mark asks and Jack nods, standing up. He walked towards the bedroom door with a limp. He hears Mark laugh, turning around with a glare.

Mark bends down, letting Jack jump onto his back. Jack dug his head into the crook of Mark's neck, pecking it lightly.

Matt and Ryan were sitting in the living room, laughing when they saw Jack and Mark. "Are you sore, Jack?"

"Go fuck yeself, man." Jack mumbled to him. Ryan chuckled, kissing Matt's forehead.

"YO WE'RE HERE." Mark flinched at Felix's yell. "SEAN?!"

"Kitchen!" Jack yells. The two entered the kitchen, seeing the heads of colorful hair. Mark was leaning against the counter in front of Jack, who was sitting on it.

"How's your trip been so far?" Felix winked, Ken chuckling lightly.

"Oh my god. Fuck off." Jack buried his head in Mark's neck. "Jesus Christ, I hate them."

Mark laughed lightly, leaning into Jack's body.

"Your neck is fucked, man." Ken spoke up and Mark smirked. "It's bruised a shit ton."

"Shut up. Jesus Christ."

——

Everyone went out for lunch, hiding every relationship and acting like a bunch of single guys. Mark ended up getting his hair colored again, this time a bright blue color.

"I like it." Jack complimented and Ken accidentally made a quick comment about how Jack will enjoy pulling on it later.

Felix smacked his arm, giving him a side glare.