4.9

*THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SMUT. IF UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ. SKIPPING THIS CHAPTER WILL NOT AFFECT THE STORY.*

—

"Fuck off, Mark!" Jack yelled, hearing Mark huff in response. "I already told you I'm pissed off with you."

Mark rolled his eyes, only angering Jack more. "Couldn't keep your lips off my fucking neck one time. The one time I have a fucking meet and greet and you have to give me hickeys everywhere."

Jack went to walk away, only to have Mark slam him against the wall, his hand sliding up to hold onto Jack's cheek as his lips met with the younger's.

Jack pushed against Mark, trying to win dominance. He let out a huff as he failed. "Are you done complaining?" Jack didn't answer, choosing to being stubborn. "Or is daddy going to have to teach you how to be quiet?"

Jack whimpered as a response. He wanted it. He had just been yelling at Mark, but now he wanted Mark's hands all over him and his teeth to bite into his shoulders. And with that thought, he made up his mind. "Just couldn't stop yourself, could you Mark?"

Mark pushed his hips against Jack's, forcing Jack closer to the wall. "The second one, then."

Mark smashed his lips onto Jack's, his hands reaching around him to pull Jack's shirts off. Jack gasped as Mark's teeth bit into his neck. "Mark, away from my n-" He was cut off by his own moan as Mark bit onto his sweet spot. "Shit."

"Be quiet." Mark told him before biting his neck once again. Jack whimpered and Mark pulled away. "No noises." Jack nodded, throwing his head against the wall as Mark pushed their bulges together in an attempt to be quiet.

Mark pulled on Jack's jeans, and they were off in seconds. Mark moved his hand to palm Jack. "Mark~" Mark pulled his hand away, leaning towards Jack's ear.

"Stay quiet, Sean. Daddy doesn't want to have to punish you." Mark heard Jack swallow beside him before pushing his hand back against Jack's bulge.

Jack reached up to grab Mark's shirt, biting his neck to try to keep quiet. Mark bit into Jack's sweet spot, pushing his hand harder against his bulge. "Fuck, I can't." Jack moaned as he threw his head back.

Mark heard him whimper as his hand pulled away and his lips unconnected. "Bed, Jack." Jack laid on the bed, knowing full well that he was about to get cuffed to it.

Mark locked his bedroom door, knowing Matt and Ryan were home. He also closed his curtains, just because Ken's bedroom window looked directly into his.

He grabbed the cuffs, one going on each hand before cuffing them to the bed posts. "No, Mark." Jack accidentally let out a moan as Mark started grinding against his crotch. "I need to be able to touch you." Mark's jeans were creating more friction than if he was just in boxers, causing Jack to throw his head back.