I̶N̶T̶R̶O̶D̶U̶C̶T̶I̶O̶N̶

Calum's POV

I walked up to the little twink himself and tapped his shoulder. I wasn't surprised when he flinched and moved his body away from me. Michael glared at me in anger, but I ignored it and just went to ask the question everyone has been wanting to ask since Freshman Year.

"Why don't you like being touched?"

Michael looked at me like I was a stranger, which I sort of was. I was only in, like, four of his classes, and we never talked.

"What's it to you?" It was obvious that Michael tried hard to sound confident and tough, but his voice shook with nerves in every word. It was kind of adorable for some reason.

"Look, bro," I began, noticing how almost everyone in the lunchroom was staring. "I know it's none of my business and stuff, but everyone in this school wants to know why you hate being touched. It's kind of weird, and most of them look at you like a freak. I just want to be a good person and clear up that name."

"If you wanna be a good person, leave it alone and stop asking questions," Michael mumbled. "Oh, and don't ever fucking touch me again. I'll make sure your hand will be chopped off."

*
*
*
*
*

That was the introduction! This is my very first fanfiction on this account and I'm really excited to be starting it. My name is Mani and I just like to write a lot. I write heterosexual and homosexual fanfictions, so you can find both on my profile. Also, it'll only be 5sos fanfictions. So yeah.

I can't make covers for shit, so if any of you wanna help me out with that, my private message box is always open :)

Also if you're a Larry shipper (like Larry Stylinson from 1D) I'm co-writing a story called Drug Lord and it's going beautifully so far. You can check that out on the account larrytrash10 (not my account).

But this is gonna probably be a medium length story. It'll be fluffy for now and get dark. Not too many warnings, just cursing and triggering stuff. That lot.

I hope you enjoy!