T̶W̶O̶

I closed my locker and rested my head against the cool metal. It was finally Friday. I survived a whole week of being teased and tortured by everyone.

I fucking hate school.

Left and right, you could hear all the students mentioning my name and calling me things. For some reason, I was considered "popular" because I was the captain of the footie team, but now people were making me seem like a loser. It wasn't a good feeling.

"Uh, excuse m-me?" I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and widened my eyes when I saw who it was.

The boy pushed his glasses up his nose again and showed a shy smile. We half waved at me while trying to balance all of his books in his other hand. "H-Hi!"

"Uh, hi," I muttered, confused as to why Michael's best friend was talking to me.

"M-my names A-Ashton Irwin. I-I'm fr-friends w-with Michael."

I nodded, ushering him to continue and wondering why he was stuttering so much.

"W-well I w-wanted to kn-know i-if y-you and your f-friend L-L-Luke wan-wanted to s-sit with u-us on M-Monday? At l-lunch?"

Why the hell would Ashton Irwin invite Luke and I to his table? Michael literally hated me. I doubt he'd want to be anywhere near me to be completely honest. Maybe Ashton just wanted Luke around and felt bad about leaving me alone. I saw how Ashton would always stare at Luke with a fond smile. He liked him; it wasn't a question. Luke was talking about how cute he was too. Maybe I'll do this. Just for Luke and Ashton.

"Sure. I'll let Luke know," I smiled.

Ashton's eyes widened. "R-really?" He sounded excited.

I nodded. "Of course. We'll see you Monday."

Ashton nodded enthusiastically. "C-cool! Thanks!"

I chuckled at how he sort of looked like a little kid. I also noticed how he was wearing a black bow in his hair and he had a sort of crop top on with skinny jeans. He looked pretty cute. Luke had good taste. I went to leave but Ashton grabbed my arm.

"A-and if you-you're wondering why I-I stu-stutter s-so mu-much, I h-have a st-sutter. It's k-kinda ex-extreme. S-sorry if it b-bothers y-you. I-I can't co-control it."

I frowned, feeling bad for the boy. That was probably why he was bullied so much.

"It doesn't bother me at all. I didn't really notice it much," I grinned. Ashton grinned, and I noticed his adorable deep dimples. Yeah, he was good for Luke.

"Alright t-then. B-Bye Calum!"

Ashton then ran off down the hall. I smiled to myself, knowing that he would turn out to be successful. He was sweet and nice. I felt bad that he was bullied. He didn't deserve that.

Michael's P.O.V. (only the second chapter but idc lol)

"You invited him to our table?" I asked in anger.

Ashton nodded. "Y-yeah!"

"Why? Would you do that if you know that I don't like him?"

Ashton rolled his eyes. "Y-you do l-like him. E-everyone k-knows it."

I groaned and shut my locker. "I don't like him. I don't even like him as a human being!"

"Y-you had a c-crush on him l-last w-week."

"Shut up," I shrugged my jacket on. "That was last week. Things change."

Ashton giggled and linked my arm with his. "W-whatever. I-I invited his f-friend t-too."

"That blonde? He looks like a-oh god, Ashton. No."

Ashton frowned. "W-what? H-he's cute-"

"He's a fuckboy. I'm not allowing you to fall for a fuckboy."

"Y-you don't know h-how he real-really is."

"All I have to do is look at him and I'll know. That blonde quiff. That smirk he always has on his face. That stare he gives girls, and his outfits too. He even fucking wears a SnapBack backwards, Ashton! Plus he's popular. He's probably been with half the school."

I noticed Ashton's cheeks were getting slightly pink and his eyebrows were furrowed. Oh god. He's mad.

"H-he's n-not a-a-a fu-fuckboy, M-Michael. Y-you ca-can't judge a-a book by its c-cover! Y-you don't know him. You know nothing about Luke!"

I stayed silent, slightly shocked that Ashton had said a sentence without stuttering. He was panting slightly; probably because he hasn't spoken that much in a while without stopping. Ashton doesn't like to speak, and it wasn't fully because of his stutter. It takes a lot out of him to talk. I pulled Ashton into a hug. He immediately hugged back

"I'm sorry for getting you upset, Ash. I'm just worried for you. You know we can't trust anyone these days, especially with what's happened in the past with the both of us. I don't want anyone hurting you again," I lurked into Ashton's hair. Ashton nodded, sniffling slightly.

"I-I know, M-Mikey. It's j-just that n-not ev-everyone is b-bad. I c-can see t-the g-good in b-both of them. W-we just need to gi-give them a ch-chance. P-please?"

Ashton looked up at me with wide eyes, slightly glossy. He had a small smile on his face as he pushed up his  glasses. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'll give them a chance."

Chapter Two is up within five days! Usually i end up trashing the fanfic and forgetting about it lmao I'm a loser.

I see 5SOS in 2 days lmao I'm fucked.

Y'all should vote and comment because I love votes and comments and appreciate them all. A simple vote would do.

Okay I love you guys

Hope you enjoyed

This story may move a little quickly

Also sorry it's short