{Chapter 1} Missing?

11:00am: 

We looked everywhere for him, calling out his name searching around the car...nothing. 

"Did anyone find him yet?!" I asked everyone 

"No, wait Kayce I found footprints you think these are his?" Daniel said pointing to the ground there was only one way to find out, follow them. We followed them all the way down the unpaved road to where a couple bushes were why would he be here? I asked myself. 

"Jacob?" Daniel called out in the bushes 

silence 

"Heyyy guys! It's so good to see you again Kayce" Jacob came out of the bushes scaring both me and Daniel 

"What the hell Jacob didn't you hear us calling you? What happened to you" I yelled at him pissed off

"Oh uh sorry I was just taking a piss" he responded pointing at the bush he came out of...gross. 

"um okay" I laughed at what just happened 

"WE FOUND HIM!" I yelled out to everyone 

"Damn dude we thought you got eaten or something" Isabella said as we got back into the car and drove towards our cottages. 

We arrived to my old cottage and Jacobs next door it honestly looked terrible. My door and windows were blocked off with large pieces of wood, the deck was ruined, pieces were broken, the plastic coating around the cottage was starting to peel off it just looked like crap, Jacob's didn't look any better. 

Right when we got there we all crashed in the car being exhausted from the car journey.

4:00pm:

Once we all woke up we decided to look around 

"Hey Kayce look what's here" Jacob said to me, I followed him to the side of his cottage and there it was his golf cart. When the park closed down my dad brought our golf cart home and sold it but Jacob told me that his dad forgot to take it when the park closed so he was never able to get it. 

"Omg!! Dude do you think it can still work?" I asked excited 

"Probably not it hasn't been on for 3 years the battery is probably busted" he said 

"that's true" 

"wait hold on" Jacob ran to the back into his shed coming back with an extra golf cart battery 

"You genius!" I yelled. It did end up working surprisingly so that was our ride. 

"Hey guys! Do you want to go for a ride and see what's around" Jacob asked everyone. We all got on Jacob drove, Isabella sat in the front, I sat in the middle between Daniel and Violet then Brayden sat on the bottom part of the cart. 

"We should drive to the beach, we can stay there for a bit" I suggested, we parked on the beach and just sat on the sand looking out to the lake when suddenly a huge gush of wind hit and started knocking things over, sand began to fly everywhere. 

"We should go back to the cottage it looks like a storm is coming!" Jacob yelled we all hoped onto the cart and drove as fast as we could back to my cottage. Once we got there Jacob grabbed his hammer and started to knock down the large piece of wood covering the door, it took a while but he finally knocked it down. We all ran in right before it started lashing rain. 

"Look at this place, the ceiling is starting to rip apart, the floor is cracking...oh my god" I said in shock looking at the place.

"We should use that piece of wood to cover up the ceiling so rain won't get in" Daniel suggested, while Daniel and Jacob did that, the rest of us started to unpack some food we brought, mainly snacks because the fridge and stove didn't work. We finally settled in and by this time it was starting to get dark. 

"We should get some sleep so we can wake up early tomorrow morning" Brayden said 

"I CALL THE TOP BUNK!" I yelled, Daniel took the bottom bunk, Isabella and Violet slept in my parents room with the double bed, Brayden took one couch while Jacob took the other. 

This was the first night where things started to go down hill, at around 2 in the morning we heard the door bang open.

"Daniel! Did you hear that" I whisper yelled to him while climbing down from the top bunk 

"What was that" He said sleepily 

"It sounded like the door opened i'll go close it" I said to him

"Hold on i'll come with you" we walked out of the room and the door was swinging wide open. 

"That's weird I swear I locked it" I told Daniel 

"Yeah...maybe someone went outside" He said 

"Maybe...lets go check" We walked outside in the pouring rain we called out to anyone but no one responded. 

"Let's check the rooms to see if anyone's missing" Daniel suggested 

"Okay i'll wait here" I stayed outside continuing to walk around calling out to anyone, Daniel came running back outside 

"Violets gone" he said in a scared voice 

"where the hell would she go?!" I yelled 

"I have no clue but we should go look for her, hop into the golf cart" he said.

We ran to the cart and drove down the unpaved street calling out her name 

"VIOLET!!! VIOLET!!!" We both yelled

"wait, wait slow down" I said to Daniel 

"is that her?" He pointed to a girl standing in the woods. I got out of the cart and ran to her

"Wait!! Kayce hold on" Daniel yelled and placed his arm in front of me so I couldn't run any further. 

"What?" I said 

"We don't know who that is or what she's doing" He said 

"Violet?" I spoke up hoping she would turn around 

She turned around all right...but the girl who turned around was not Violet anymore her hair was drenched and blood covered her entire face.

"Kayce...what is that" Daniel asked me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------