{Chapter 10} Answers.

The bright sunlight shined through the bedroom window. I think this was the only sun we've seen this whole trip. 

"Morning sunshine" Cory said with a grin. I just glare in his direction 

"Look I'm sorry, I truly am. I shouldn't of left you guys like that. I just want answers" 

"Yeah we all do" I slurred, grabbing some hot water the boys boiled over the fire pit to add to my instant coffee. 

"I have an idea" Isabella shouted from the deck. 

"Well good morning to you too" I laugh 

"I had some sort of dream or vision last night" Isabella said, joining the rest of us by the fire pit. 

"Who are you? That's so Raven?" Jacob teased. 

"No listen, in that cabin Kayce and Daniel were in the first night, when looking for Violet. There's another room up top." She continued 

"And how do you know this?" Daniel asked 

"I don't know, I just saw it, somehow. It was like I was looking through Kayce's eyes." She said, taking a seat. This doesn't even come as a shocker anymore. We've been through so much shit that something like that actually sounds normal. 

"Now you're freaking me out" I say whilst sipping my coffee.

"I think the only way to find out if this is true or not is for the three of us to go back there" Daniel mentioned. 

"What's there anyways?" Brayden asked

"All I Remember is lots of paper and pictures" 

"Of what?" Brayden insisted 

"I can't remember it's all blurry" she responds, closing her eyes, trying to re-picture her vision. 

"I doubt this is a good idea" Cory adds 

"You stay out of this." I snap back at him, still angry and uncertain about him. 

After eating we were off to the woods. Isabella, Daniel and I, while the others stayed behind.  

"So where's this room you're talking about?" Daniel asks impatiently as we make our way inside the abandoned cabin. 

"Stop rushing me, let me think" Isabella says looking around.

"I'm sorry but it's very hard to believe that you visioned this place even though you've never stepped foot in this rusty old shack." Daniel argues back 

"Let her be" I nudge him.

"Over here!" Isabella shouts, flashing her light over a hole in the ceiling.

"Great... a hole" Daniel says sarcastically 

I grab a wooden box in the cabin and stand on it to get a better look. 

"Be careful" Isabella says. 

"I see something, boost me up" I say 

"No way!" Daniel replies back 

"Stop being a baby and help me" I say once again.

Daniel grabbed my legs and pushed me up. I grabbed onto a piece of wood hanging from the ceiling and pulled myself up. 

Isabella was right. There was files and files of dusty old paper work, with pictures of multiple people pinned up on a board. Fear took over me. I stood there not making a noise or any movement. I could hear Daniel and Isabella calling out to me, but I couldn't shout back. It's like my brain and body were two completely different things. Like they weren't even connected. My brain wanted to scream, shout but my body wouldn't let me.

"That's it I'm coming up"  was the last thing I heard before I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me.

"Common we should go" Isabella said. Snapping me out of reality. 

"I'm okay"

"We need to stay here" I continued.

there was his picture. Darren Tomlin. My neighbour, and my first friend when I came here. He lived just three cottages down from me. Until that one summer night. We got a call from crazy Janice, the cat lady across the street. 12 year old Darren Tomlin went swimming at the pool but never came back home for lunch. Hours later a father and his daughter were on a canoe in the lake when they saw Darren's lifeless body floating there, wrapped in seaweed. I forgot about him. Well I chose to forget. I rode my bike through rain and tears sweeping across my face, down to the lake. There I watched firefighters and ambulance's fishing for his body in the water. Flashing lights and the police were everywhere. I was terrified but years later, I couldn't even remember what happened. Not until now. But why was his picture there? With all the others who lost their lives at Shelterwood Park. 

"Guys... I think we got something" Daniel says with a tone of worry but also excitement in his voice. 

Maybe this is it. Maybe we can finally find something here that will get us out of this horrid, awful place.