Prolouge

Third Person P.O.V

5QUEENZ

That's their name.

Rosey is the leader, rapper and oldest.

Sheila is probably the most sassy fifthteen year old girl you may meet, and the powerful vocalist.

Nana, the grandma (due to the way she dress) and lead vocalist of the group.

Bell, she's the second maknae and the thinnest in the group.

Lina is the evil maknae, main rapper, composer and omma!

One fun fact is that the five of them are all related.

Rosey's dad is Lina's mom brother. Sheila's mom is cousins with Lina's mom. Bell's grandpa is half brother with Lina's mom sister. Nary is related by being cousins with Bell's cousin.

Their family is huggeeeee.

The five of them are from America and the first group in K-Pop history to have Hmong members (All of them are Hmong) and the members are all foreigners!

The oldest is sixteen and the youngest is thirteen!

The five girl were scouted by performing BTS I need U in the school talent show.

Each members made the company put down on the contract to not force or mention anything about getting plastic surgery in front or behind them.

These five girls are ready to debut, but their debut is hold on.

Because of a debut project!

How will the public react to their age or looks?

No one knows because that's why you read to find out~

A/N: Hey it's me with a new remake of The scouted teens. I really put some thought into deleting The Scouted Teens, but I decide to make a remake to skip the debut days and all.But I did delete The Scouted Teens.

Reason 1: I use real life people, such as my friends and I put down a little too much info about them.

Reason 2: I don't want their identity stolen because of me.

Reason 3: I'm too lazy to write about a long whole year about them training!

The reasons might sound stupid but if you put some really deep thought in it, you'll understand my reasons.

Thanks for reading this shitty prolouge!

Bye~