Are You Serious

(Short chapter)

Third Person P.O.V

"Special music video?" Lina ask.

"Uh, it's been a year since you guys seen your families, and a new year is coming up soon. It's a waste that you five won't be seeing your families on new year. You five will also shoot a music video over in the U.S, we have a portable recording machine that you five will record your song with. I herd that Lina and Sheila has been composing a new song too, so that cover us up" Bang PD-nim announced.

"When are we going to the states?" Bell ask.

"In the next week or so, I want you five to stay there for three or four whole weeks" Bang PD-Nim told the five of them.

"J-j-j- jinja, are you really serious" Nary stuttered.

"Of course" Bang PD-Nim smiled.

"YEASSSSSSSS" Lina cheered.

"But you five are also going to perform in the capital for your fan too" Bang PD-nim tured serious again.

"We don't have many fans yet though." Sheila remarked.

"Are you kidding me? There sixty million views on your music video already!" Bang PD-Nim exclaimed.

"We know" Lina told him.

"Well, get to work girls, think of any ideas/concept or place you want to film. I'll try to do what you girls want to do" Bang PD-Nim shooed them out of his office.

"Kamshaminda" the five of them bowed down to him

"Have a great rest of the year" Bell added.

"What about next ye-" but the door already closed before Bang PD-Nim could say anything else.

Later on in harsh life~

"Arghhh" Lina grab her hair and bonk her head on the table.

"What should the concept be?" Bell ask the air.

It has been almost two hour and they can't think of anything.

They wanted something in their own colors.

Rosey wanted it to be fun.

Nary wanted it to be innocent.

Sheila didn't really care.

Bell want a confession concept.

While Lina wanted a school concept.

Somehow they can't just all agree on the same thing.

"Why don't we just do an individual concept. I mean we can film in our schools, while Nary can be the innocent girl, Rosey can gather her friends and throw a small party or whatever, Sheila can remake a memory. While we can do some scouting and we can film in the gymnasium" Bell breathed out.

"Wow....." the four jaws dropped.

"For once, that's a great idea" Nary suddenly said, and the five broke down in laughter.

"But we also have to ask the head of the whole schools in town" Lina point out.

"That too, aren't we putting too mush stress on PD-Nim already, from these ideas?" Rosey thought out loud.

"Ayyy, he said that he would do whatever he can" Sheila assured them.

  "True dat" Lina agreed.

"Well since we got the concept down, let's start on the song" Rosey suggested.

Lina, Nana, and Sheila GLARED at Rosey.

"What?" Rosey ask, not knowing what she did wrong.

"IT'S FUCKEN EIGHT P.M AND WE'RE HUNGRY!" The three of them yelled all together .

"Geez, no need to yell" Bell told the trio.

"When you're hungry, you're not normal anymore" Lina said in English.

"That's true" Bell agreed after think for thirty seconds or less.

A/N: OMFG, this story is going to reach 1k soon. In the first time in my Wattpad life, I never got so many views in such short times(equal six months or less) . I'm so happy.

I also just finished Hwarang's fourth episode and is freakin waiting for the fifth and sixth. The crown prince looks like L(From Infinite), I was squealing from the first sight. But when I saw V.

He is such s cutie!!!!!!

I don't know why but I began to clap my hand and smiled like a psycho when I saw him.

Well I gotta go.

Please vote, comment or follow.

And thanks for the 50+ followers it means so much to me.

Well

Bai