Shopping With Sunbaes

Third Person P.O.V

All of them had to go change due to all of the sweaty dance practices they had.

5QUEENZ quickly went to the bathroom to wash their face , and other body parts!

Lina, Nana, and Sheila applied on scented lotion to get rid of their sweaty smell. While Rosey and Bell  sprayed on a cotton candy(Rosey's perfume) and Vanilla (Bell's) perfume.

All of them went to a stalls each to change their clothes.

When they both got out, they went to the mirrors to check hair and other girl stuff.

Rosey wore a white tank-top with sliver sparkly patterns with a blue flannel jacket tied around her waist, and black jeans with white Nike (I don't really know that shoe brand it is in the left). With some random bracelets on each wrist.

Lina wore a plain black shirt with black jeans and heeled black shoes (The one on the right). Then she had on two ring, one on her right ring finger was a small diamond ring, and on her left middle finger was an ring that just had diamond around it.

Sheila wore a red varsity vest with a plain white tank-top under, with black leather high waist shorts and black high converse. She also had on black sunglasses, and a bracelets with diamond panda heads. Her necklace was a bow with light rose pink pearls inside of the shape.

Nana was wearing a over sized red shirt with bandana  sweatpants with red converse.
Her accessories black and light brown multi cross leather braided bracelets.

Bell was wearing a dark blue crop tank-top with a black tank-top under, and light blue short. And her shoes were cute panda flats! Bell wore a sliver chain bracelet that had a small sliver butterfly on the chain, on her left wrist.

The five of them went out of the bathroom, and found all of the BTS members using their phone.

"Yah, what took you guy so long" Jin scold.

Lina slightly rolled her eyes and said.

"Girls need to take their time".

When BTS was going to the vans, 5QUEENZ had to quickly get their purses.

They got their purses and other bags and stuff. They ran to the van the CEO provide for the girls.

"Where do you girls wanna go?" Rap Monster ask.

"I wanna go to Hong-Dae" Lina shout.

"Aish you don't need to yell" Nana hissed at Lina.

"Call" Suga, V, Jungkook, and Jimin shout agreeing on Lina's idea.

"How much money do you girls have?" Jin ask.

"I'm pretty sure PD-nim gave us all a little over three hundred each when we help clean every studio, and help with the back dancers" Rosey scratched her head.

"Aish you girls already got paid! We got paid after a year of debut!" Jin yelled.

"Yah, yah, yah let's just get in the car" Suga complained.

"Let's separate Jimin, and Lina so they won't plan something evil later on" Rap Monster glared at the two as they start giglged, and started to whisper.

"You little girl, is coming with us" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Lina waist and lift her up into the van.

"NOOOO JIMIN SAVE ME" Lina over reacted as Jungkook closed the door.

"Oh mi gawd" Sheila whispered.

Jin sigh and went to the drivers seat.

"Come on let's go in" Rap Monster sigh even deeper and gesture the four girl and Jimin inside the car.

The five of them went into the van and sat on a seat. Then put on their seatbelt.

While on the other side.

Lina pout and crossed her arms as she was done getting on her seatbelt.

Suga and Jin was sitting at the front, V was sitting next to her.

While J-Hope and Jungkook was sitting at the back.

Lina took out her phone and started to play My talking Angela.

She was  on level 30, close to level 31! Lina changed the name to Choua like AOA Choua!

"What's that?" J-Hope ask.

"Game" Lina answered shortly as she brushed Choua's teeth.

J-Hope watch Lina feed Choua a hamburger .

"Oh Lina, did you gain weight or something. You got heavier!" Jungkook innocently ask, not knowing what was gonna get thrown at him.

Lina grew a pillow nearby to his face as soon as he finished the question.

"Yah" she glared.

V laughed out loud seeing Lina angry face.

"Oh why did we have to separate Jimin and Lina?" J-Hope ask suddenly.

"When we were playing with the hair dryers they secretly pour some baby powder in there and we blow it into our face. Next thing Rap Mon hyung and Jin hyung knew, their face were full with powder". Jungkook glared at Lina as she smiled innocently.

"Oh evil maknae" J-Hope sang.

Soon the arrived at Hong-Dae.

Hong-Dae was mainly famous for the clothing and the night clubs.

What will happen to BTS who knows that 5QUEENZ LOVE shopping.

Will they turn broke?

Or at least have a couple dollars left?