Night At Itaewon

(Warning: Short chapter)

Third Person P.O.V

Tonight was a huge party night at Itaewon to all ages.

What will make you stand out is to wear something unusual.

And what that mean to Lina is Glow-in-the-dark.

The five of them agreed to do the glow-in-the-dark concept.

So right now the five of them are getting their hair dyed.

Well it's the kind that when you take a shower it washes off.

Lina was getting her her hair softly dyed to the color orange with her matching lipstick.

UV Orange.

Bell wanted a a mixture because she couldn't really decide on which color she wanted.

Nana wanted light green highlight

Sheila wanted a bright pink. because she wanted to have a powerful image on stage.

While Rosey want to do a ombre of orange and blue.

(I only got how Lina's hair look like below, while the other's are on the media)

(Lina's hair is way longer than that)

While they were getting their hair dye, their make-up artist started to do their make-up.

For Rosey the make-up artist wanted her to have a powerful eye make-up. So she used a blue eye liner to line her eyes. She applied on a soft pink shadow on Rosey's lids and then applied a pink glow in the dark lipstick.

Sheila was going to be more focused on her cheekbones to the make-up artist pattered a light orange on her cheekbone and then splatter on some light blue to make it unique.

Her eye liner was a orange, and her lipstick as also an orange.

Nana only had on a green puppy eye liner, and blue paint sprinkled on her lips.

Bell had her make-up mainly focused on the side of her forehead. The design was a blue lightning stuck. Then her eye liner was a red, matching her pink lipstick.

For Lina, the make-up artist wanted to focus more on her lips so she applied on a soft orange then sprinkled on some red. Her eye liner was a small cat eye that need the under line to be drawn on too.

Their clothes were spray with glow in the dark spray and was personally design by 5QUEENZ

Rosey design was wolf claws slashing diagonally on the front and back.

Sheila wrote 'Crazy' on the back, and 'Forever' on the front.

Nana just sprinkled all kind of colors on her's.

Bell just dyed her whole shirt.

Lina painted her's as a firework.

After putting on their shirts they were ready.

The five of them put their hands together.

"Duel, set. HWAITING" they cheered.

(A/N: I'm going to skip the performance cause I'm lazy.

Peace,

Bai)