Surprise!

Third Person P.O.V

The five girls waited patiently as they waited for the signal to go into the gym.

The had just given the slideshow they had gotten ready to the technology guy last minute but thankfully he wasn't one of those cranky staff members.

"Today we have five special visitors, they all used to be students here at this very middle school. Let's give a hand to 5QUEENZ!" Mr.Kronobrush yelled into the mic. 

Music started to play as Lina pushed the doors, it was the order of youngest to oldest. They all skipped to the center as they got into position. 

Rosey was in the front as the three youngest were in the back. 

They heard how the students screamed as they danced. The cheers would come every second, and wouldn't stop. As they were finishing up their dance.

They were getting ready for their original song. Of course they had to translate it to English, and there wasn't enough mics for all five of them so they had to share.

It was a while since they stepped into this school, and there were many memories for them. In this performance they had a special dance break just to woo the old haters away.

As they were singing the last sentence, Nana, Bell, and Lina's old friend screamed.

"Those's three are my besties!!!!" 

The technology staff gave them a remote control for the projector.

"Two, three. Hello we're 5QUEENZ it's nice to meet you all!" The girls greeted.

"I'm Rosey"

"I'm Sheila"

"Hi my name is Nana"

"I'm Bell!"

"Hiiii I'm Lina"

"And we're here to talk to you guys today about choosing your own path today, Nana please start" Rosey said into the microphone.

"If you guys don't know, we are all still in our teens. Rosey and Sheila are both 15, while Bell, Lina, and I are all still 12. We decided to go live in a different country to pursue what we thought was our dream". Nana smiled remembering the first time ever leaving home, and the States.

"Please understand, we're still young so we wanted popularity and lot of fame. So we went to South Korea to pursue it". Sheila pressed on a button to open the projector. 

On the wall it shows the five of them on the Korean Air plane entering South Korea.

"We were not idiots, we knew that we were gonna have to train our butts off. It was a bit worse since we were the only girl trainees so when we had problems we had to deal it the boys way". Sheila showed the picture of all of the trainees that they trained with together. 

"I work really hard for what I was planning to be, I had to stay up very late. Or had no sleep at all. I spent my trainee day to practice dancing, and went to rap battles. " Lina smiled back at the old days.

"I have to practice singing a lot to get better every month. I'd often lose my voice because I used to practice non-stop everyday." Bell smiled.

"Many people ask 'Oh why are you doing this? It's just torture to yourself, so why don't you quit?' Well we all made a promise to our parents to come back with something. Now we aren't that big, but our fan base is pretty big." Rosey showed pictures of them all with their fans.

"I enjoy making music, and I love dancing on stage that's why I still do what I do" Lina smiled at the crowd, and held Bell's hand.

"I really like being on stage with people screaming my name" Bell held Nana's.

"I love to sing" Nana wrapped her arm round Sheila's shoulder.

"I want to inspire people" Sheila held Rosey's.

"I want to be someone who people can look up to" Rosey said.

"Thanks you listening!!!" The five of them yelled.